Author Topic: Ice-T Disses Soulja Boy, Soulja Boy Talks Back, Ice-T responds  (Read 245 times)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ok i'm having trouble embedding these fucking things, someone help?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQbrD2qDySc   (what started it all)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qr8B2dnIvR4 (soulja boy responds)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u7FhIUuo6tE (Ice-T responds)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ice-T Disses Soulja Boy, Soulja Boy Talks Back, Ice-T responds
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 11:38:13 PM »
Everything Ice-T said was 100% fact. No need to water it down because he's a kid. From Soulja's response, it's obvious his dad didn't raise him properly. Dude has no respect for his superiors.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 11:58:06 PM »
worst  "beef"  in rap history

DIP DIP SET SET

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 02:56:16 AM »
Hardly a beef? Ice-t just be speaking how most people feel about soulja boy.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 03:41:31 AM »
Souljaboy is a kid with a lot of money,and an inflated eGo!

With that mind, it's going to be hard for Him to be humble..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 06:57:26 AM »
I would like to see Soulja Boy say that to Ice T's face. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't got the balls even though Ice T is supposedly so old he should be called Ice Age.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 07:42:36 AM »
Ice-T is a grown man and shouldn't have said "eat a dick" to a 17 year old kid in the first place, which I respect him for taking back in that 3rd video... he should have just said the music was garbage and kept it pushin'

LMAO at his son though, him and Soulja Boy need to fight a fair one and youtube that  8)

Lazar

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 09:07:53 AM »
Damn, this hole fucking "beef" is just sad. I totally feel Ice-T. I mean it´s good for Soulja Boy that he get out the hood with his shit, but serious: he is totally garbage. This shit has nothing to do with Hip-Hop, it´s 100 times worse than Britney Spears and other cheesy pop shit. And then this little punk shows no fucking respect to T? "What kind of name is Ice-T anyway?" , "How you can make a song called "Fuck The Police", 35 years later your ass playing a police on TV". Huh, what the fuck is wrong with this litte idiot? "Fuck The Police" by Ice-T? Called hisself Soulja Boy and disses T because of his name? Why shouldn´t he call a cop? 35 years later? This guy is so fucking dumb, I can´t even believe it. This shit is what going wrong in the world, that the young people often don´t respect the older ones.

And what the fuck is going on with Kanye West for showing support for this little ass?

Soulja boy is fresh ass hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain't Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain't even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it's 96 again and all they do is hate on new shit? Niggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning... that's Nas level shit... he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas shit if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track "Silent Murder" on it. In closing... new niggas get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this shit fresh and original.... ain't no fuckin' rules to this shit and that's what real hip hop is to me.

Damn, I have a lot of respect for Kanye, he is definitely one of my fav musicians right now, and it´s not all wrong what he says, but comparing Soulja Boy to Nas and saying he is the true meaning of Hip-Hop is just ignorant.

I hope T doesn´t continues on this chatter, because it is definitely under his level

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 10:00:43 AM »
Soulja Boy is madd fuckin' immature though, becuz he picks the obvious arguments, like nigga, WE know. All of them was just dumb.

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 10:22:56 AM »
That Nu Cartoon About Ice-T Soulja Boy Did Was Dumb Az Fukk G!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 03:14:53 PM »
All this is kinda sad.

i feel what Ice is saying tho. Soulja boy is a punk but Ice t subjecting himself to that clownig. A lot of us would react that way getting dissed.

Edit... Im wacthing the 3rd video its true what ice t says i agree with everything but i mean hes on tv now doing tv and movies he should juts fucking drop it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 03:19:48 PM by No more Backpackers »

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 06:40:24 AM »
ice-t is lame.