Author Topic: Marc Gasol To Play In The NBA This Coming Season!  (Read 660 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Marc Gasol To Play In The NBA This Coming Season!
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 11:30:20 PM »
Gasol is a power forward who can play center...He actually came into the NBA as a small forward. He will be much better next season.

'EclipZe

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2008, 08:47:55 AM »
^correct me if im wrong, so the lakers had the rights to marc gasol, but the rights where transfered to the grizzlies with his brothers trade to the lakers?

Correct.

isn't marc potential to become bigger then pau? i mean dude's only 23, 5 years younger than pau. He would be better as a future all-star don't you think?

nah, he's a euro so he'll be soft

not all euros are soft. just a quick example,  turiaf.

sure, and only 8 of the Chicago White Sox got banned in the black sox scandal, but the team is still refered ot as the black sox

dirk is a GREAT, AMAZING competitor from game 1 to 82, but he does not have the mental strength to carry a team as a #1 player, he folds under pressure alot.

gasol can't even be a #2 let alone #1.

steve nash played with a bloodied nose, that was pretty respectable.

since when is canada in europe?

and there are euros who are tough enough, elson, turiaf, tony parker, deng, gadzuric, nesterovic, turkoglu are no softies

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 09:02:46 AM »
^correct me if im wrong, so the lakers had the rights to marc gasol, but the rights where transfered to the grizzlies with his brothers trade to the lakers?

Correct.

isn't marc potential to become bigger then pau? i mean dude's only 23, 5 years younger than pau. He would be better as a future all-star don't you think?

nah, he's a euro so he'll be soft

not all euros are soft. just a quick example,  turiaf.

sure, and only 8 of the Chicago White Sox got banned in the black sox scandal, but the team is still refered ot as the black sox

dirk is a GREAT, AMAZING competitor from game 1 to 82, but he does not have the mental strength to carry a team as a #1 player, he folds under pressure alot.

gasol can't even be a #2 let alone #1.

steve nash played with a bloodied nose, that was pretty respectable.

since when is canada in europe?

and there are euros who are tough enough, elson, turiaf, tony parker, deng, gadzuric, nesterovic, turkoglu are no softies

yeah bad example with steve nash

i just assume hes euro because hes a funny lookin fucker

anyways, i say city kids who grow up in america play harder than euro's do.  ofcourse theres exceptions, but in general they are softies in europe.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens