Author Topic: KOBE KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE OF TOWELS!  (Read 679 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: KOBE KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE OF TOWELS!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2008, 02:19:42 PM »
kobe cant do no wrong in these fags eyes.

Kobe could rape NIK's mom and he'd still defend him lol

Kobe could save your mom from getting raped, and you'd still hate him lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 02:29:42 PM »

Kobe would never do that unless the cameras were on him though....oh...and his daughters were there for a good Photo Op.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 02:32:37 PM »

Kobe would never do that unless the cameras were on him though....oh...and his daughters were there for a good Photo Op.

see what I mean, people? LOL.

smegma

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 02:49:59 PM »
lol @ NIK

don't you see they just say these things to see your reaction? :D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »

I have to admit....the whole thing about his daughters, the photo op, and Kobe acting like a completely different person on camera then what he's really like in person (phony) didnt come from me though. I stole it from opinions on KLAC.  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 04:07:49 PM »
I'm not gonna say it was or it wasn't intentional, but how do you unintentionally throw a towel at someone's face?

Are you retarded? Seriously, now. LMAO. He didn't throw any towel. After the interview was over, he went to pick up a towel from under the pile and the one on top flung up...watch the fucking video. it's common sense, dude. ahahahahhaha. Turf Hitta=LADODGER status.

LOL jesus christ, i didnt say he intended to do it! did you even read my post? it was just a simple question.

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 04:11:26 PM »

LMAO!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2008, 10:42:27 AM »

I have to admit....the whole thing about his daughters, the photo op, and Kobe acting like a completely different person on camera then what he's really like in person (phony) didnt come from me though. I stole it from opinions on KLAC.  ;D

I know...you stole it from the interview with TJ Simers on Jim Rome. LOL. Simers is a mad Kobe hater. Worse than some people on this board.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2008, 10:44:49 AM »
I'm not gonna say it was or it wasn't intentional, but how do you unintentionally throw a towel at someone's face?

Are you retarded? Seriously, now. LMAO. He didn't throw any towel. After the interview was over, he went to pick up a towel from under the pile and the one on top flung up...watch the fucking video. it's common sense, dude. ahahahahhaha. Turf Hitta=LADODGER status.

LOL jesus christ, i didnt say he intended to do it! did you even read my post? it was just a simple question.

Yes, you asked how it could be unintentional...but it's crystal clear if you watched the video, unless you're a retard. You know you wouldn't be questioning it if it weren't a Laker in the video, hence my reasoning for labeling you an obvious Laker/Kobe hater.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2008, 12:18:20 PM »

Yes, you asked how it could be unintentional...but it's crystal clear if you watched the video, unless you're a retard. You know you wouldn't be questioning it if it weren't a Laker in the video, hence my reasoning for labeling you an obvious Laker/Kobe hater.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 12:26:39 PM by Turf Hitta »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 12:25:08 PM »

^Well, did you watch the video? THATS HOW.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2008, 12:26:53 PM »
Needless to say, being a Laker has absolutely nothing with my question. Its not like I'm trying to berate Kobe. I don't even have a problem with it even if it actually was intentional because it makes me laugh every time I see it. this is the best thing Kobe ever did for me. lol

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2008, 12:37:21 PM »
I didn't notice the first time he had a towel in his hand after the other one went flying, looked like he just bent down and flicked that towel at her for no reason. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 12:59:55 PM »
Needless to say, being a Laker has absolutely nothing with my question. Its not like I'm trying to berate Kobe. I don't even have a problem with it even if it actually was intentional because it makes me laugh every time I see it. this is the best thing Kobe ever did for me. lol

LOL, yea, right...the first thing you did when you saw this video was call out his class.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2008, 01:06:28 PM »

LOL, yea, right...the first thing you did when you saw this video was call out his class.

that was a tongue in cheek shot at you.