Author Topic: Pacers and Blazers trade!!  (Read 528 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pacers and Blazers trade!!
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2008, 12:32:11 PM »
^^WTF are you talking about! LMAO,  never did Granger start at the 2 and Dunleavy at the 3!  And Granger never started at the 4 last year.  You have to be joking man, Dunleavy started at SG all year and Granger at the 3 all year,  give me a break man.

Didn't you know? nik knows more about your team than you do. LOL Granger can't play the 2. Dunleavy is more of a 2 than Granger.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2008, 01:20:33 PM »
^^WTF are you talking about! LMAO,  never did Granger start at the 2 and Dunleavy at the 3!  And Granger never started at the 4 last year.  You have to be joking man, Dunleavy started at SG all year and Granger at the 3 all year,  give me a break man.

Didn't you know? nik knows more about your team than you do. LOL Granger can't play the 2. Dunleavy is more of a 2 than Granger.

Get off my nuts and read my last post...seemingly, I know more about the Pacers than Spice. I probably know more about the Blazers than you, as well. :-*

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2008, 01:22:52 PM »

Get off my nuts and read my last post...seemingly, I know more about the Pacers than Spice. I probably know more about the Blazers than you, as well. :-*

Yeah definitely. In fact, who are the Blazers?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2008, 01:23:33 PM »

Honestly it does sound like Granger would be the 2gaurd and Dunleavy 3.....but Granger and Dunleavy were in the opposites. Dipsets correct. Granger is a natural small foward, not a gaurd. Dunleavy I dunno what he naturally is but I never saw him averaging 20 points a game, I was happy for him. He played great at the 2 gaurd. Brandon Rush will be a great Compliment for him.....Foster was usually 4. Harrison/JO (when not hurt) was usually 5. What was murphy? I honestly never paid attention to him.....lol

Yea...Dunleavy played his best ball at the 3, so Jim O'Brien had Granger play either the 2 or the 4, with Dunleavy handeling small forward duties. Surprised people who follow the Pacers don't even know this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2008, 01:24:18 PM »

Don't backtrack...LOL. You tried to clown me for schooling Spice on his own team. Fess up, son.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2008, 01:28:56 PM »

Don't backtrack...LOL. You tried to clown me for schooling Spice on his own team. Fess up, son.

I didnt backtrack and yahoo boxscores fuck up all the time.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA Tell me NIK that you didn't just use YAHOO BOX SCORES to try and make your point, HAHAHA they are NOTORIOUS for fucking up boxscores and here is another example of that.  You are so wrong,  I watched almost every single game last year and not ONCE did the game start w/ Granger at the 2 and Dunleavy at the 3,  this is the Pacers NIK not the Lakers,  don't try and tell me shit about my team because you are so wrong here,  LOL again at using yahoo boxscores

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2008, 01:58:29 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA Tell me NIK that you didn't just use YAHOO BOX SCORES to try and make your point, HAHAHA they are NOTORIOUS for fucking up boxscores and here is another example of that.  You are so wrong,  I watched almost every single game last year and not ONCE did the game start w/ Granger at the 2 and Dunleavy at the 3,  this is the Pacers NIK not the Lakers,  don't try and tell me shit about my team because you are so wrong here,  LOL again at using yahoo boxscores

real spit..NIK if i know anything i know that Spice is a Pacers diehard, He WOULD NEVER MISS A PACERS GAME!! TRUST ME!!! We would be kicking it and 3:40 would come and hed have to bounce to watch the Pacers at 4. Dudes nuts about the Pacers..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2008, 02:47:55 PM »

what are you talking about?nik knows everything about basketball. no way he could ever be wrong about anything. didn't you know that? like the time he said the lakers would beat the pistons in the finals and the time he said they would beat the celtics in the finals. yep. never been wrong. how dare you qeustion him?

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2008, 03:05:39 PM »
lol this is funny

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2008, 07:57:29 PM »
Fact of the matter is, Dunleavy did slide to the small forward, I watched my share of Pacers game this year...and Yahoo wouldn't fuck up on EVERY SINGLE box score anyways. Come on, now. That's the same shit that manages the Fantasy games, so they have to be accurate position-wise. I know Dunleavy did start games at small forward in the beginning of the season, but Kareem Rush took over starting shooting guard duties mid-season, and then Kareem was benched in favor of Granger at the 2 and Dunleavy at the 3, interchangeably...Point is, Dunleavy is more of a 3 than a 2, and Kareem Rush is the Pacers' best pure shooting guard. It'd be in their best interest to re-sign.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2008, 08:02:27 PM »
Are these wrong too?

http://nba.suite101.com/article.cfm/07_indiana_pacers_preview

OR

April 16, 2008
Indiana guard Danny Granger put the regular season to bed with yet another strong performance, shooting 8-of-15 from the floor and 4-of-6 from three-point range, not to mention a perfect 6-of-6 from the free-throw line, giving him 26 points on the evening.

Our View:Granger also added six rebounds and two blocked shots to the stat line, rounding out a respectable season for the up-and-coming young shooter for the Pacers. 

http://www.rototimes.com/nba/player/1442

^I guess rototimes, a premier fantasy site, also gets their positioning wrong, right?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2008, 08:05:26 PM »
Fact of the matter is, Dunleavy did slide to the small forward, I watched my share of Pacers game this year...and Yahoo wouldn't fuck up on EVERY SINGLE box score anyways. Come on, now. That's the same shit that manages the Fantasy games, so they have to be accurate position-wise. I know Dunleavy did start games at small forward in the beginning of the season, but Kareem Rush took over starting shooting guard duties mid-season, and then Kareem was benched in favor of Granger at the 2 and Dunleavy at the 3, interchangeably...Point is, Dunleavy is more of a 3 than a 2, and Kareem Rush is the Pacers' best pure shooting guard. It'd be in their best interest to re-sign.
I am a huge pacer fan and mike dunleavy did not start one game at sf unledd granger was out of the game and i think he sat out 1 game this season so maybe dun was at sf tht game but other then tht granger was our sf the whole season and i am 100 percent sure of tht i watched 90 percent of the games this season.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2008, 08:13:31 PM »
well, I personally saw Dunleavy start at SF, so unless I was hallucinating, you must've missed it.