Author Topic: AKON FEAT MICHAEL JACKSON -HOLD MY HAND!! NEW SHITTTTTTTTT!  (Read 659 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: AKON FEAT MICHAEL JACKSON -HOLD MY HAND!! NEW SHITTTTTTTTT!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 12:09:32 PM »
Damn, the song's off Youtube already. Wat the fuck??

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 12:17:56 PM »

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.

I'd say it was leaked without appproval
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 12:23:29 PM »

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.

I'd say it was leaked without appproval

id say ur on to something! ;D

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 01:47:23 PM »
This fucking sucks. What a crappy vibe this song has, all happy and shit. Positive music sucks. The world sucks, theirs nothing positive to talk about, so why do these phonies try and fool you with false hope. Every time a mediocre track with a emotional message comes around, people think it's amazing. It's not. The same thing happened with Xzibit's "Thank You", one of his worst songs he ever made, but some shallow people ate it up.

....meh

gimme some funky mj disco dance shit

Fo show, those were some good times.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2008, 04:28:09 PM »
This fucking sucks. What a crappy vibe this song has, all happy and shit. Positive music sucks. The world sucks, theirs nothing positive to talk about, so why do these phonies try and fool you with false hope. Every time a mediocre track with a emotional message comes around, people think it's amazing. It's not. The same thing happened with Xzibit's "Thank You", one of his worst songs he ever made, but some shallow people ate it up.

....meh

???...that is the reason they made tha song!!! coz everything is fucked up...world...life...SO FINALLY SOME POSITIVE...that can help u through tha day!...to at least forget about the bullshit for a minute! michael always did/wanted to do this...his music helped a lot of people through the years...HE IS HERE ON EARTH,TO ENTERTAIN US... , TO MAKE MUSIC THAT HELPS PEOPLE,HE WANTS TO HELP EVERYBODY,KIDS ALSO...AND HE IS ALWAYS REMINDING US HOW THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP..AND THAT U HAVE TO START WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 04:35:44 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 04:42:20 PM »

....meh

what a fukin douch...xzibit thank you was a great song, seems lik u jus dont got luv for songs that have a meaning!