Author Topic: Did DAZ Ever Get His $25 Million From Suge?  (Read 961 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: Did DAZ Ever Get His $25 Million From Suge?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 01:57:42 AM »
Why the fuck would he get 25 million? Maybe 5 million but wtf has he done to get 25? For mental suffering?  ???

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 02:05:43 AM »
nah he aint got shit

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 03:26:30 AM »
It maybe just a rumour but i heard he did get the full 25 but spent most of it on lawyers and crack.....

Lazar

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 03:32:35 AM »
Probably gave him monopoly money, and Daz was too high to find out.

:laugh:

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 06:44:09 AM »
Why the fuck would he get 25 million? Maybe 5 million but wtf has he done to get 25? For mental suffering?  ???

suge was ordered by the court to pay him 25 million  . . so he had a court order which means he HAD to pay him,  2001 i think it was issued, he's got a nice home in hollywood, i just dont think he reiceved the full 25 million

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Hood Critic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 10:23:17 AM »
the courts sided with Daz on the case but he never got all of the money.

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 05:33:31 PM »

suge was ordered by the court to pay him 25 million  . . so he had a court order which means he HAD to pay him,  2001 i think it was issued, he's got a nice home in hollywood, i just dont think he reiceved the full 25 million

You don't get it do you...just because a court orders someone to pay, does not mean it happens.  A majority of the time it doesn't happen.  If suge doesn't have $25 mil, then how does he pay it?  Why do you think deathrow had to file for bankruptcy?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 05:45:09 PM »

You don't get it do you...just because a court orders someone to pay, does not mean it happens.  A majority of the time it doesn't happen.  If suge doesn't have $25 mil, then how does he pay it?  Why do you think deathrow had to file for bankruptcy?

suge did have 25 million though dumbass, this was years before he and death row filed for bankruptcy, and at the time he would of had the money - so im asking if anybody knows if he got it or not, or how much he did get if he didnt get all of it . . .i didnt ask for some smartass to come in with a stupid ass comment like this:

"yeah right...u think daz was going to get paid over other people that suge owed money?  Yeah right"

and at that time to my knowledge suge didnt have any major debts to anybody, so there should of been no reason why he didnt get some money from suge; and people and companys file for bankruptcy when they CANT pay there debts off, and their or the companys assets are formulated and then auctioned or given to the owed as settlement for the debt, so theres no reason why he couldnt of been paid when he became bankrupt

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2008, 07:32:26 PM »

suge did have 25 million though dumbass, this was years before he and death row filed for bankruptcy, and at the time he would of had the money - so im asking if anybody knows if he got it or not, or how much he did get if he didnt get all of it . . .i didnt ask for some smartass to come in with a stupid ass comment like this:

"yeah right...u think daz was going to get paid over other people that suge owed money?  Yeah right"

and at that time to my knowledge suge didnt have any major debts to anybody, so there should of been no reason why he didnt get some money from suge; and people and companys file for bankruptcy when they CANT pay there debts off, and their or the companys assets are formulated and then auctioned or given to the owed as settlement for the debt, so theres no reason why he couldnt of been paid when he became bankrupt

I gave  you a smart ass answer because you asked a dumb ass fucking question.  Suge owed Lydia and Harry O a shitload more money than $25 mil, and I'm sure they had priority over daz.  How the fuck do  you know suge had $25 mil?  You don't, dumbass, thats your assumption.  OJ has money...yet he isn't paying off his civil lawsuit.  He goes out and plays golf everyday.  To your knowledge suge didn't have any debts to anyone?  Well imo you are one stupid motha fucka, I wouldn't count your knowledge for anything.  Seriously you moron, how the fuck could suge owe daz $25 mil?  Daz is just two steps ahead of you when it comes to brains...you think he knew what he was signing back in the day?  Why do  you think everyone who originally signed to DR left and was angry with the business?  Cause they didn't know what they were doing and suge did...ain't no way suge would get himself in a position to owe Daz dumbass $25 mil.  Use your fuckin head.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2008, 08:17:18 PM »

I gave  you a smart ass answer because you asked a dumb ass fucking question.  Suge owed Lydia and Harry O a shitload more money than $25 mil, and I'm sure they had priority over daz.  How the fuck do  you know suge had $25 mil?  You don't, dumbass, thats your assumption.  OJ has money...yet he isn't paying off his civil lawsuit.  He goes out and plays golf everyday.  To your knowledge suge didn't have any debts to anyone?  Well imo you are one stupid motha fucka, I wouldn't count your knowledge for anything.  Seriously you moron, how the fuck could suge owe daz $25 mil?  Daz is just two steps ahead of you when it comes to brains...you think he knew what he was signing back in the day?  Why do  you think everyone who originally signed to DR left and was angry with the business?  Cause they didn't know what they were doing and suge did...ain't no way suge would get himself in a position to owe Daz dumbass $25 mil.  Use your fuckin head.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS IDIOT? . . DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEING BANKRUPT MEANS?? IT MEANS YOU CAN NO LONGER PAY YOUR DEBTS OFF - THEREFORE THE COURTS TAKE ALL YOUR ASSETS AND AUCTIONS THEM OFF TO PAY THE DEBTS...

and at that time to my knowledge suge didnt have any major debts to anybody,

DAZ got awarded the settlement before suges other lawsuits came into affect at the time he was awarded the settlement the harry o lawsuit wasnt in action..

and LMAO at YOU calling me stupid "how the fuck could suge owe daz $25 mil?" LMAO because the court . . .do you know what a court is?? because if you dont i will inform you. . .the court ordered suge knight to pay daz 25 million dollars, that means that suge knight owes daz 25 million dollars, i realy cant explain it in any other way, . . so i suggest you use your fucking head, and do a little research before you go round saying stupid shit like "ain't no way suge would get himself in a position to owe Daz dumbass $25 mil." - when in reality suge did get himself in a posistion where he owed daz 25 million . . . did you take special classes in school?