Author Topic: If you consider youself a  (Read 268 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

If you consider youself a
« on: July 01, 2008, 05:46:52 PM »
baller and you play pick up games................... do me a favor and
1.) CUT  YOUR FUCKIN NAILS GOD DAMN
2.) PLAY D WITH YOUR FEET NOT HANDS!!!!!!!!!!

eye stay crossing niggas up........... bring it to the right then right back to the left and these niggas look like they on rollling blades. but as soon as eye hit them with the tim haradway and drive to the basket BAMMMMM here go the foul. then you got these niggas that dont know how to play D and they stay steppin on my kicks!! and lets not forget God forbid its game point and you bout to score to win..........these niggas foul like crazy. eye lookin at these niggas like YO U DOWN 6 POINTS YOU GUYS AINT COMING BACK ITS OVER , STOP FOULING damn..........anyways  bout to go soak my feet but cut them nails

Sikotic™

Re: If you consider youself a
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »
Muthafuckas that don't cut their nails usually have bad breath and don't wash their ass. Filthy bastards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 06:53:47 PM »
^^lol..You are A Funny Dude!!

I just think it's weird, that a team that is losing will result to fouling, makes no sense, if anything they should not be giving  out chances for their opponenst to increase the lead.....Funny ..
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 06:55:56 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 06:57:36 PM »
You're right about the nails part.

Streetball is streetball, people can't play defense correctly so they rely on holding on to you when you've crossed them up. Stop bitching and hit the weights

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 07:21:51 PM »

I just think it's weird, that a team that is losing will result to fouling, makes no sense, if anything they should not be giving  out chances for their opponenst to increase the lead.....Funny ..
eye think he is more of a clown........... trying his hardest to make this crackers laugh......why? yo no se because "even when you in a benz, you still a nigga in a coup"- Kayne West

You're right about the nails part.

Streetball is streetball, people can't play defense correctly so they rely on holding on to you when you've crossed them up. Stop bitching and hit the weights
sometimes eye wonder why do you even respond............you know ppl can a lot by what your respsones are. for example eye can tell you a nigga who never gets picked during pick up games......... your like 5'4 and round ass fuck........

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »
Why you getting all offended for? LOL I'm trying to give you some advice.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 07:24:46 PM »
Lord JOB is angry at the world? Possibly???

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »
Why you getting all offended for? LOL I'm trying to give you some advice.
you mad annoying thats why.... you remind me of young little niggas around here always talkin trash until they get slapped the fuck up.........

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 07:30:34 PM »
No you're annoying

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 09:00:17 PM »

eye think he is more of a clown........... trying his hardest to make this crackers laugh......why? yo no se because "even when you in a benz, you still a nigga in a coup"- Kayne West
WTF? Did I mention some of your bad habits or somethin?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

tempo2

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2008, 03:05:45 AM »
the funniest thing about this thread is you play ball but are afraid of contact!!! haha shit, take it on the chin and do your thing anyways!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »
the funniest thing about this thread is you play ball but are afraid of contact!!! haha shit, take it on the chin and do your thing anyways!
another one. eye can tell who dont play ball. and if you do , you not a major factor. like you the type of nigga that when u get the ball niggas not even rushin to defend you because you not a threat. eye bang down low, eye just dont like stupid fouls but then again you wouldnt know that

do you noticed that you said that.........and not even these crackers laughed??? you trying to hard my nigga for real. you cool half the time and half the time you just an uncle tom ass nigga. eye can tell you get the good stuff from you beautiful Black mother (no disrespect) but you get the other stuff from you know who

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 03:12:12 PM »
another one. eye can tell who dont play ball. and if you do , you not a major factor. like you the type of nigga that when u get the ball niggas not even rushin to defend you because you not a threat. eye bang down low, eye just dont like stupid fouls but then again you wouldnt know that

do you noticed that you said that.........and not even these crackers laughed??? you trying to hard my nigga for real. you cool half the time and half the time you just an uncle tom ass nigga. eye can tell you get the good stuff from you beautiful Black mother (no disrespect) but you get the other stuff from you know who
Wasn't a joke, I stated fact. Somone that doesn't cut their nails = poor hygiene all together.

Kinda like the nigga worried about everyone else but himself = a miserable individual.

THA SAUCE HOUSE