Author Topic: LED ZEPPELIN - STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN / EAGLES - HOTEL CALIFORNIA  (Read 216 times)

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
YO WHATS THE DEEPER MEANING OF THESE SONGS? THEY TALKIN BOUT RANDOM SHIT I KNOW THEY GOTTA HAVE SOME KINDA MEANINGFUL MESSAGES THOUGH

J Bananas

Re: LED ZEPPELIN - STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN / EAGLES - HOTEL CALIFORNIA
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 11:28:28 PM »
I hate both these songs.

Paul

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 05:21:33 AM »
YO WHATS THE DEEPER MEANING OF THESE SONGS? THEY TALKIN BOUT RANDOM SHIT I KNOW THEY GOTTA HAVE SOME KINDA MEANINGFUL MESSAGES THOUGH

listen to them backwards
funkyfreshintheflesh

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 09:23:26 AM »
Stairway was written at Page's house not at Boleskine Mansion (former the home of Aleister Crowley)

But was written at one of the other mansions he had bought the name escapes me right now, but it was said to give Robert Plant and John Paul Jones the creeps. The song does have backward messages which points to sinister means. Page, a collector and former occult bookstore owner said the song is about " the right path and the left path". Page in my personal opinion is a satanist magician. Order the book 'fallen angel the rise and fall of jimmy page and led zeppelin'.

hotel california, was written supposedly about they're stay at Anton Lavey's home, Lavey does appear in the window of the album although I've never seen it myself. Band members deny its about the stay. However, Zeena Lavey has confirmed they paid a visit out to the mansion in the late 60's very early seventies.

D-Stress

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 09:46:52 AM »
I hate both these songs.

I CAN`T BELIEVE IT.
THESE TWO SONGS ARE MY ALL-TIME FAVES, ESP. "HOTEL CALIFORNIA".

underdog

h2k4

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 10:52:30 AM »
I hate both these songs.

:o :grumpy:

Are you into rock at all?

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 01:40:18 PM »
I hate both these songs.

:o :grumpy:

Are you into rock at all?

don't get me wrong i listen to classic rock all the time, i even like a lot of zeppelin, not so much eagles except for don henleys solo stuff, but i really dislike both those songs.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »
I'll always love Stairway no matter how many times I hear it.  Love HC as well, but the song has completely played itself out.

STH>HC

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 05:02:57 PM »
http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

DAMN WTF  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

SO THEY WORSHIP THE DEVIL?

AND WHAT ARE THE SONGS ABOUT? ASIDE FROM THOSE LINES THAT WHEN YOU PLAY THEM BACKWARDS TALKING ABOUT SATAN THE REST OF THE SONG GOTTA HEV A MEANING TOO NO?