Author Topic: Kidz In The Hall - Driving Down The Block (ft. G. Malone, Mistah FAB, Pac Div, T  (Read 175 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

There is no doubt that Double-0 and Nalledge aka Kidz In The Hall have an unconventional success story compared to what you hear most of the time when talking to rap artists. The Chicago/New Jersey duo released their debut album "School Was My Hustle" in 2006 through Rawkus Records, and later aligned with Duck Down Records to release their latest album "The In Crowd".

Some refer to their style as "hipster hip-hop", but you don't have to categorize them in order to dig their music. Incase you aren't familiar with Kidz In The Hall, we have just what you need to get introduced to them.

They just released a West Coast remix to their current single "Driving Down The Block", using the "Nuthin' But A G Thang" sample. They reached out to fresh Universal signees Pacific Division, Young Money's Tyga, Blu Division's Glasses Malone and the Prince of the Bay Mistah FAB to jump on the remix with them.

Shouts out to okayplayer.com for the exclusive, check out the "Driving Down The Block" West Coast remix:

Kidz In The Hall - Driving Down The Block (West Coast Remix) (ft. Pacific Division, Tyga, Glasses Malone & Mistah FAB)

To hear more from Kidz In The Hall, check out their MySpace page.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Nice Twist to it!!
I think the track had a few too many MC's on it though... :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Its okay, I think they should have just used the original beat tho, cuz the sample dont sound right with the hook sample, sounds like it was thrown together last minute. Tyga's flow wasnt too hot on this either (I like Tyga's music too) Mistah Fab n Glasses did the best on it.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

westsiderider323

nice song iz pretty fuckin dope
propz
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:33:49 PM by Blunt Time »

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
pac division stole the whole song, easily.....i thought the song was dope
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

randyboy

• Lil Geezy
TIGHT TRACK U SHOULD HAVE HAD FLY SOCIETY ON IT THO :-\

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Thanks for this song.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Yep. Glasses and Fabs verses good too, but they stole it on the first half of the track
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

WICK1D

Its okay, I think they should have just used the original beat tho, cuz the sample dont sound right with the hook sample, sounds like it was thrown together last minute. Tyga's flow wasnt too hot on this either (I like Tyga's music too) Mistah Fab n Glasses did the best on it.

I agree they should have kept the OG beat on the remix..

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz dope remix 8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Cant stop spinning this!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network