Author Topic: Alfa Mega Takes a Trip To Bankhead (Calls Out Shawty Lo)  (Read 353 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alfa Mega Takes a Trip To Bankhead (Calls Out Shawty Lo)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2008, 09:13:19 AM »
LOL do you niggaz know Alfa Mega??

Talking about "Dont mess with Alfa Mega" lol what makes him so special??

And this video doesnt prove anything. Alfa Mega is a fucking signed artist to TI's label what u expect him to say?

Shawty Lo is a joke 2

And why Alfa Megas face always like he just finished smellin his own ass or sum?
lol have u seen him? dude is a BIG dude
done a lot of jail time for some serious shit as well
LOL umm it's not about what Alfa says, it's about what the bankhead residents say who are not signed to TI
lol cmon homie are u that fooled?
what u expect them to say on camera?? do u not know that he knows which people to ask?
lmao damn r u that fooled? cmon homie get it together
so that would mean LO's videos claiming TI aint from bankhead are just as fake.

Of course. But at the same time one of them is right. The thing with Shawty Lo is that he
didnt just go around and ask people with a camera he did alot of other things to prove his point and
thats why people believe in him more. Like the highschool picture and all of that.

You're also not takin account of the fact that the nigga waited 8 YEARS to say TI aint from Bankhead and strangely around the same time he gets in trouble with the law so he cant come at him to retaliate. He been claimin Bankhead since his first album. Using this trick creates this facade that TIs not responding because he scared or its true, when we all know if he wasnt in trouble he would have been in Bowen Homes immediately gettin at this nigga. If he was fake all this time then somebody from ATL would have said something or niggas wouldnt fuck with him at all. Yet hes cool with damn near everybody aside from Luda(Whos not even from ATL or the south at all) or this nigga Shitty Lo.

This like some old ass, no name, nondescript rapper coming out of Brooklyn dissing Biggie saying Big aint from BK, He from Albany and then showing us a picture of Big in grade school as evidence that hes not from their.   
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2008, 10:53:22 AM »
You're also not takin account of the fact that the nigga waited 8 YEARS to say TI aint from Bankhead and strangely around the same time he gets in trouble with the law so he cant come at him to retaliate. He been claimin Bankhead since his first album. Using this trick creates this facade that TIs not responding because he scared or its true, when we all know if he wasnt in trouble he would have been in Bowen Homes immediately gettin at this nigga. If he was fake all this time then somebody from ATL would have said something or niggas wouldnt fuck with him at all. Yet hes cool with damn near everybody aside from Luda(Whos not even from ATL or the south at all) or this nigga Shitty Lo.

This like some old ass, no name, nondescript rapper coming out of Brooklyn dissing Biggie saying Big aint from BK, He from Albany and then showing us a picture of Big in grade school as evidence that hes not from their.   
Preach!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 11:15:42 AM »
oh boy!  8)