Author Topic: DUBCNN Exclusive: Another new Nas Joint from "Untitled" ("Y'all My N-ggas")  (Read 110 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

"It is absolutely silly and unproductive to have a funeral for the word ni--er when the actions continue", powerful words from The Last Poets on the Intro of Nas' "Project Roach". Words which reflect the concept for his upcoming "Untitled" album. As you might know, most tracks have been leaking left and right the last couple of days, so the West gotta do its part too and bring you another track from the album exclusively here on Dubcnn. It's one of the last "unheard" tracks called "Y'all My N-ggas" produced by J. Myers. Myers also produced "Breathe" and this one is kind of the same vibe with a mellow melody, definitely one of the lighter tracks from the album. Don't get it twisted though, Nasir went in on this joint.

Nas - Y'all My N-ggas

Be on the lookout for an indepth review of the album coming soon on Dubcnn. "Untitled" drops July 15th, so please do your job and pick up a copy. Support real Hip-Hop!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 03:16:58 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Like I said, full album review coming very soon...

8)

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 02:58:02 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Outlaw ANOTHA

• 'G'
Propz  8)

2 tracks to go.