Author Topic: Diego Maradona tells Carlos Tevez to quit Manchester United  (Read 108 times)

Elano

Diego Maradona tells Carlos Tevez to quit Manchester United
« on: January 14, 2009, 12:59:04 AM »
Diego Maradona has said that Carlos Tévez should leave Manchester United for Inter Milan when his loan expires at the end of the season. The Argentina coach said that the forward needs to be playing more regularly. Tévez’s preference is to remain at Old Trafford and his agent has held talks with United about securing a permanent deal this summer. The player was an unused substitute for the 3-0 win at home to Chelsea on Sunday.

“I saw Manchester United win without Tévez,” Maradona said. “This isn’t good for him. Certain episodes are bringing closer his exit. Italy and Inter would be excellent solutions. His contract is running out, which makes it easier to change team.”

8)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Re: Diego Maradona tells Carlos Tevez to quit Manchester United
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 10:51:26 AM »
Naah, naah!

Gonna play today  8)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Diego Maradona tells Carlos Tevez to quit Manchester United
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 10:52:26 AM »
Im sure he was telling Mourinho the same thing at the match, but Mourinho went and watched Tevez play for Boca or Corinthians while he was chelsea manager and deemed him not good enough !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson