Author Topic: The Dark Knight's Official Hype/Review Thread  (Read 4779 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: The Dark Knight's Official Hype/Review Thread
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2008, 03:36:06 AM »
what the fuck is the watchmen?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2008, 03:39:05 AM »
This movie was very good,  Heath (rip) lived up to the hype,  he flat out owned this movie.  The original Batman was still definitely better but this was very good,  I really enjoyed it and want to see it again.

DIP DIP SET SET

Doggystylin

« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2008, 10:43:57 AM »
Christian Bale in Batman mode was the weakest link imo

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2008, 10:48:57 AM »

I think he is a very good Batman,  Clooney was the worst Batman IMO

DIP DIP SET SET

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2008, 01:55:02 PM »

I think he is a very good Batman,  Clooney was the worst Batman IMO

1. Bale/Keaton
2. Adam West
3. Val Kilmer
4. Me when i was 5 when i dressed up as batman for halloween
5. George Clooney

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2008, 02:05:52 PM »
^HAHAH LMAO +1

So true though about Clooney, he was horrible.  I cant wait to see The Dark Knight again,  it really did live up to the hype,  I cant get over how amazing Heath was,  loved the opening scene!

DIP DIP SET SET

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2008, 02:08:58 PM »
yeah that was pretty bad ass. that banker was pretty gangster though, he had heart.

The Watcher

« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2008, 07:33:17 PM »
This movie was very good,  Heath (rip) lived up to the hype,  he flat out owned this movie.  The original Batman was still definitely better but this was very good,  I really enjoyed it and want to see it again.

you cant be serious, what was better about it? it wasnt even faithful to the comics, it even went as far as to make shit up (the joker killing batmans parents? ha!). lets not even get into the fact that the joker wasnt even in the movie, it was jack nicholson playing jack nicholson in makeup. the joker was a clown in a suit, and if they had 5 more minutes he'd probably start making balloon animals. 'the dark knight' has the joker down to what it should have been in the first movie, a complete psychopathic and deranged killer who actually creeps you out when he gets on screen

heath >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jack as the joker
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2008, 10:06:52 PM »

you cant be serious, what was better about it? it wasnt even faithful to the comics, it even went as far as to make shit up (the joker killing batmans parents? ha!). lets not even get into the fact that the joker wasnt even in the movie, it was jack nicholson playing jack nicholson in makeup. the joker was a clown in a suit, and if they had 5 more minutes he'd probably start making balloon animals. 'the dark knight' has the joker down to what it should have been in the first movie, a complete psychopathic and deranged killer who actually creeps you out when he gets on screen

First i have to say the movie was great and heath did an incredible job as the joker.  The story was well done IMO and i prob will see it again.......when theres less people @ the movies 8)

but the comment said here about jack sounds extreme to really down his acting in the movie.  The scenes like where he pops the cop, pulls out the massive pistol to shoot batman down, and (my favorite)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FpDQAMPCwuY

to me the new batman is more realistic but that in no way takes away from the old movie

The Watcher

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2008, 10:39:47 PM »

First i have to say the movie was great and heath did an incredible job as the joker.  The story was well done IMO and i prob will see it again.......when theres less people @ the movies 8)

but the comment said here about jack sounds extreme to really down his acting in the movie.  The scenes like where he pops the cop, pulls out the massive pistol to shoot batman down, and (my favorite)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FpDQAMPCwuY

to me the new batman is more realistic but that in no way takes away from the old movie

im not putting down jack's acting, infact his acting was superb, it just wasnt the joker at all, not even close, heath was
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2008, 12:25:41 AM »

truth...exactly how i feel.

+1
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sparegeez

« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2008, 12:52:29 AM »
I can honestly say this was my favorite movie of all time. Ledger's performance was amazing. He was the best actor in the movie.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2008, 01:22:56 AM »
My God. I was already anticipating so much of this movie due to hype, but it delivered above and beyond my expectations. It shits all over Batman Begins and all the other Batman movies made.

Ledger's Joker >>>>>>>>>>>>> Nicholson's Joker

The movie was almost 3 hours, but it never dragged and always kept my attention.

You're a fool not to go watch it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

G-Funk

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2008, 07:38:02 AM »
I've been hearin excellent reviews on it. Even considering Ledger's performance as Oscar-worthy.
I can't see it till like next week. It was sold out very quickly everywhere. :P

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2008, 07:45:40 AM »
Great movie overall. Heath Ledger's performance was fucking amazing.