Author Topic: Shaq Loses Deputy's Badge Over Kobe Rap  (Read 1206 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Shaq Loses Deputy's Badge Over Kobe Rap
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 11:05:52 AM »
Man you guys hate on Shaq so much. I think its stupid the revoked his cop status.

Do you know anything about the person Shaq is?

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 11:22:27 AM »
shaq paid a bitch a MILL?

thats crazy if true

alot of figures

and if took a bitch to snitch on him.

The world already knew this way before...Kobe just used it as an example in a private discussion that wasn't even supposed to leak.

LMAO @ THIS CLOWN. NIGGA SAID KOBE "JUST" USED IT IN A "PRIVATE DISCUSSION THAT WASNT EVEN SUPPOSED TO LEAK". NIGGA THATS EXACTLY WHAT BEING A FUCKING SNITCH IS.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 11:26:43 AM »
Even Nas co-signs with Shaq

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/15787

Daily Hip-Hop News:
Nas Co-Signs Shaq Freestyle, ''F*ck Kobe''
written by Brandi Hopper
Tuesday - June 24, 2008
Nas

Nas has assured fans that he is on team Shaquille O'Neal days after the NBA superstar freestyled a verse aimed at former teammate Kobe Bryant.

The drama began after TMZ obtained a video of O'Neal berating former Lakers compadre Bryant onstage at a NYC club.

"You know how I be / Last week Kobe couldn't do without me," he spit, referring to the L.A. Lakers' recent loss to the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals.

"I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out / That's why I'm getting divorced," O'Neal continued, referencing his prior beef with Bryant during the star shooting guard's 2003 rape case.

In the case, Bryant was brought up in charges of raping a 19 year-old and infamously quipped that he should have just paid her off, like O'Neal pays off his women, setting off a feud between the ballers.

On stage, Shaq finished his rhyme to resounding laughter and crowd participation when he said, "Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes?"

During an interview with ESPN's Stephen Smith, O'Neal downplayed the raps, saying the media blew the rhymes out of proportion.

"I was freestyling," he said. "That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

Still, when TMZ cameras caught up with rapper Nas coming out of a restaurant with his wife Kelis, he went hard for team Shaq.

"Shaq is my man, f*ck Kobe," he said. "Shaq is my man, biggup to Shaq."

Nas is a punk for that one...he also dissed Kobe for having a non-black wife in the past. Great rapper, but a tad bit confused.
dont hate on the God Nas because he aint no uncle tom negro you white devils can't manipulate. nas speakin the truth. Kobe will never win a ring, get that through ya dome. he aint shit without SHAQ.

NOW_I_KNOW TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flow with me ya one more time NOW_I_KNOW TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2008, 11:38:48 AM »
shaq paid a bitch a MILL?

thats crazy if true

alot of figures

and if took a bitch to snitch on him.

The world already knew this way before...Kobe just used it as an example in a private discussion that wasn't even supposed to leak.

LMAO @ THIS CLOWN. NIGGA SAID KOBE "JUST" USED IT IN A "PRIVATE DISCUSSION THAT WASNT EVEN SUPPOSED TO LEAK". NIGGA THATS EXACTLY WHAT BEING A FUCKING SNITCH IS.

No...A snitch is someone who snitches someone out. Shaq's escapades were already well-known. Using something that is already known as an example is not snitching...Had the officers asked Kobe for some information so that he could get off easy, THEN it would have been snitching. Did Kobe panic? Yes... but he clearly didn't snitch, and if you heard the convo, you'd have to be a hater to claim he did...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2008, 11:40:38 AM »

Daily Hip-Hop News:
written by Brandi Hopper
Tuesday - June 24, 2008
Nas

Nas has assured fans that he is on team Shaquille O'Neal days after the NBA superstar freestyled a verse aimed at former teammate Kobe Bryant.

The drama began after TMZ obtained a video of O'Neal berating former Lakers compadre Bryant onstage at a NYC club.

"You know how I be / Last week Kobe couldn't do without me," he spit, referring to the L.A. Lakers' recent loss to the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals.

"I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out / That's why I'm getting divorced," O'Neal continued, referencing his prior beef with Bryant during the star shooting guard's 2003 rape case.

In the case, Bryant was brought up in charges of raping a 19 year-old and infamously quipped that he should have just paid her off, like O'Neal pays off his women, setting off a feud between the ballers.

On stage, Shaq finished his rhyme to resounding laughter and crowd participation when he said, "Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes?"

During an interview with ESPN's Stephen Smith, O'Neal downplayed the raps, saying the media blew the rhymes out of proportion.

"I was freestyling," he said. "That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

Still, when TMZ cameras caught up with rapper Nas coming out of a restaurant with his wife Kelis, he went hard for team Shaq.

Nas is a punk for that one...he also dissed Kobe for having a non-black wife in the past. Great rapper, but a tad bit confused.
Like Nas never hit non-black pussy ... LOL

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2008, 12:01:09 PM »

Daily Hip-Hop News:
written by Brandi Hopper
Tuesday - June 24, 2008
Nas

Like Nas never hit non-black pussy ... LOL

That's not even the point. The point is that it ain't Nas business.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2008, 03:01:58 PM »
LOL @ Arizona acting offended by use of the N word. Yes, the same AZ that didn't celebrate MLK's birthday until under pressure from civil rights groups and other states in the 1990's!
lmao,real spit

shaqs still a bitch though...

lol @ Nas too

two washed up bitter ass females
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 03:04:55 PM by ^ReLentLess^ Goin' Hard In The Paint »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2008, 03:10:20 PM »
^LMFAO@Big Bitch in your sig.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »
^LMFAO@Big Bitch in your sig.

I got a chuckle out of that goofy ass pic too.

dexter

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 11:42:01 AM »
go lakeshow!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2008, 12:00:22 PM »
Just put the ball thru the hoop.  :-*

dexter