Author Topic: DUBCNN: Warning: Chino XL Is Coming! (New Audio With DJ Khalil)  (Read 115 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Audio - left click to jump to audio!

I'm Coming (Produced By: DJ Khalil) – Dirty Version
I'm Coming (Produced By: DJ Khalil) – Radio Version

WARNING: Chino XL is coming!! - July 25, 2008 By : Jonathan Hay

The new Chino XL promo single "I'm Coming" is out everywhere and we got it right here for you to download. This sizzling song, produced by DJ Khalil, is only the appetizer...and just a little taste of what we'll be serving up here on the menu at Dubcnn.

This week, I was honored with the opportunity to speak with this undisputed heavyweight emcee; and believe me, he held no punches in the exclusive interview that we'll be premiering soon, right here on your favorite hip-hop website.

Chino XL's forthcoming album, The Secret, produced mainly by my man Focus...(aFam Records/Aftermath Entertainment), is almost ready for release and waiting patiently outside the ring, ready to knock out any fake contenders hovering around the ropes. Your favorite rapper's favorite rapper has cooked up and delivered a classic recipe, made only with the finest secret ingredients of the freshest emcees on the planet, packing so much heat it's no question that lightweights will be forced outta the kitchen.

I don't wanna spoil your meal with the sugary details but I promise you'll be shocked to hear who's featured on this mouth-watering, star-studded album (Machete/Universal Records).

Consider yourself warned...Chino XL...is coming…

Included are both the radio version and the dirty version, both free downloads...enjoy your meal – some real food for thought.

I'm Coming (Produced By: DJ Khalil) – Dirty Version
I'm Coming (Produced By: DJ Khalil) – Radio Version

Please keep my MySpace inbox flowing, I love hearing from everybody! Don't miss our upcoming exclusive Chino XL interview!!!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

D-Stress

Re: DUBCNN: Warning: Chino XL Is Coming! (New Audio With DJ Khalil)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 02:24:25 AM »
wanna look out 4 tha interview  :o
the song is nothing special.typical battle rhymes and beat that i dont like.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 07:18:20 AM »
Pretty dope..

Same beat as Xzibit feat. Krondon - I'm On My Way

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 03:06:43 AM »
Keep it coming

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network