Author Topic: Tray Dee Track on "What Cha About"?  (Read 446 times)

D-Stress

Re: Tray Dee Track on "What Cha About"?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 12:56:47 AM »
How can you guys even listen to the track in the background?  You've got Soopafly speaking straight knowledge over that track.  I didn't even notice there was a track playing in the background because I was so intently listening to Soopafly as he schooled everyone about the Dogg Pound.

lol didnt even know it was soopafly on that trak.

acgrundy do u hav the trak?

yeah I have the track, and fuck  you I ain't uppin it...remember when I PM'd you asking to hook up that J Flexx album and you never responded.  Eat a dick bitch.
LMAO

Some1 Up the damn song plz.

Soopafly didn't even release many songs. I don't see how you could bump his shit that much.

word.but hes tight.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 07:47:01 AM »
How can you guys even listen to the track in the background?  You've got Soopafly speaking straight knowledge over that track.  I didn't even notice there was a track playing in the background because I was so intently listening to Soopafly as he schooled everyone about the Dogg Pound.

yeah I have the track, and fuck  you I ain't uppin it...remember when I PM'd you asking to hook up that J Flexx album and you never responded.  Eat a dick bitch.

the reason i didnt up it was bcuz if i did then we would not see that sam sneed album 101 planned to release. well it did leak and thank the guy who did, cuz now we couldve heard the sam sneed album by now. but 101 is goin private so for most of u guys, u wont be able to hear the new stuff he plans to put out.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2008, 04:27:37 PM »

the reason i didnt up it was bcuz if i did then we would not see that sam sneed album 101 planned to release. well it did leak and thank the guy who did, cuz now we couldve heard the sam sneed album by now. but 101 is goin private so for most of u guys, u wont be able to hear the new stuff he plans to put out.

Whats this Sam Sneed album yo?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2008, 07:30:34 AM »

Whats this Sam Sneed album yo?

its jus a compilation of sam sneed traks that wer planned to be released

Scoldie

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 05:08:02 PM »
Yeah, Soopafly's on the intro, here's my review from my "162 Soopafly songs reviewed" thread:

148.   What’cha About (Intro) (Dogg Pound 2002)
Soopafly only handles the intro on this song, but this is what happens to him.   Fly is bumping his CD in his car, then at the red light, a chick pulls up next to him and wants to know what Fly’s listening to, so he tells her it’s the dogg pound.  That happens to me all the time, which is why I bump Fly all over town, to help promote him.  Chicks are always asking me what I’m listening to, and once I show them the Fly CD, they go and buy it, so it’s all good.  This actual song is pretty good.  It’s a Death Row remix of an older DPG song called “Tremendous Odds”.  This track only has Kurupt on it, but he does a decent job.  Rating 7/10.

I Always thought that the Intro was done by snoop... Sounds more lyke him than fly

bigpimpin20

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 05:12:51 PM »
come on somebody up that track :)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 08:43:33 AM »
come on somebody up that track :)

yh i kno homie lol

D-Stress

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 09:55:50 AM »