Author Topic: Can K.Dot go blow for blow with Lil Wayne (LISTEN) AND LEAVE (COMMENTS)  (Read 244 times)

what the fuck

• Lil Geezy
I Really think Kdot can go blow for blow with Lil Wayne. Listen and tell me what you think.

K.Dot 3 Peat
http://www.zshare.net/audio/14611593203f2316/

K.Dot A Millie
http://www.zshare.net/audio/14612241e83eb173/

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i think hes def keepin up with Wayne. K.Dot is a beast!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im the first to tell you wayne is the fakest nigga in the game he is even got game beat on that,but the difference is wayne makes great music and you can't deny that so don't be so disrespectful.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

lol at wayne makin great music..elementary rhymes..fag niggaz only like his "swag" thats why he popular fuck outta here

lloyd banks >>> lil wayne by far

games mixtape shit >> lil wayne by far

fabolous old shit >> lil wayne

crooked i >>> lil wayne

bishop lamont >> lil wayne

joe budden >>> lil wayne

saigon >>> lil wayne

and the list goes on

Spider def is not on the list though......haaaaaaaaa biiiiiiiiiiiatch!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at wayne makin great music..elementary rhymes..fag niggaz only like his "swag" thats why he popular fuck outta here

crooked i >>> lil wayne

joe budden >>> lil wayne

saigon >>> lil wayne

and the list goes on

Nigga get off my dick I told yall everytime I post something he on my dick. By the way I aint a lil wayne fan but im a hip hop head so I listen to hip hop unlike you. And I don't give a fuck about your list you a white boy from europe why would I give a fuck about u, your family,your homies, and the rest of them foreign motherfuckers tryin to speak on hip hop.

Your not suppose to understand spi cause he's from the hood and you from europe or somewhere like that. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Laugh at that you fuckin foreigner trying to tell a nigga who been listening to rap since I could remember and im from the hood in america. So you and any other foreign motherfucker opinion will never matter to me.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

h2k4

K. Dot > Lil' Wayne

Wayne knows how to make good music but has fallen off recently.  Some songs are great and some songs are below average.  He knows he can release garbage because everyone is on his penis.
K. Dot has been trying to sound like Wayne recently though.  Personally, I'd rather him go back to his "Training Day" style.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
K. Dot > Lil' Wayne

Wayne knows how to make good music but has fallen off recently.  Some songs are great and some songs are below average.  He knows he can release garbage because everyone is on his penis.
K. Dot has been trying to sound like Wayne recently though.  Personally, I'd rather him go back to his "Training Day" style.

8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

E-Class

• 'G'
I like k-dot, but he is using wayne's style. he not even trying to hide it. obvious rip-off of dudes style but he does it well, down to the accent.

HG

• 'G'
K. Dot > Lil' Wayne

yeah i like the fact he tries different flows and sounds, but i would like to see him get back to that (although his style is similar to wayne on a couple of tracks on td)

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
k.dot = westcoast wayne lol

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

crooked i >>> lil wayne

joe budden >>> lil wayne

saigon >>> lil wayne

and the list goes on

cosign homie

h2k4

K. Dot > Lil' Wayne

yeah i like the fact he tries different flows and sounds, but i would like to see him get back to that (although his style is similar to wayne on a couple of tracks on td)

Me too.  But his new track "Haters" and the "A Millie" song is exactly like how Wayne would rap.  I'm not saying it's a bad thing because he can pull it off nicely but his own style was dope too.

Black Gloves

crooked i >>> lil wayne

joe budden >>> lil wayne

saigon >>> lil wayne

and the list goes on

Nigga get off my dick I told yall everytime I post something he on my dick. By the way I aint a lil wayne fan but im a hip hop head so I listen to hip hop unlike you. And I don't give a fuck about your list you a white boy from europe why would I give a fuck about u, your family,your homies, and the rest of them foreign motherfuckers tryin to speak on hip hop.

Your not suppose to understand spi cause he's from the hood and you from europe or somewhere like that. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Laugh at that you fuckin foreigner trying to tell a nigga who been listening to rap since I could remember and im from the hood in america. So you and any other foreign motherfucker opinion will never matter to me.

lol @ me being a whiteboy from europe...lmao alright

im african duke..how am i white..im from phoenix..how am i from europe? lmao at this joke

so ure sayin people whos not feelin spi aint from the hood? ha ha ha you a fuckin lame

nobody feelin spider..that must mean nobody from the hood i guess :'( :-\

fuck u know what i listen to?

if u a hiphop head then u wouldnt accept the bullshit at spider loc shit

its funny how his street team is so desperate and tries to make reasons to why ppl aint feelin him

you, juicy girl, crash, therealsupreme ha ha ha ha

EPIC FAIL!