Author Topic: JA RULE - BABY  (Read 628 times)

Black Gloves

Re: JA RULE - BABY
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 09:56:18 AM »
funny how when Ja was on top everybody was on his dick and when he fell everybody hatin on him..

lol this hiphop game is a joke..nobody got their own opinion/style or none of that..now everybody wearin
skinny jeans cuz Kanyes hot..the next minute you'll see muthafuckas'll go back to wearin something else.

i never fucked with Ja like that but he has some very dope tracks (ie Clap Back and more) but 50 got mindcontrol over so many
people its ridiculous. Whatever 50 says goes with the people..for the simple fact that he "makes money"...smh

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 11:03:50 AM »
^^ no , its for the simple fact that

A: Eminem brought him out

B: He got shot 5 times, used to be a drug dealer (they sold the public that image alot) and hes black

C: he got cosigned by Dre... made a couple hit records

= SSSSSSSSSSSSTANS

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »
^^ no , its for the simple fact that

A: Eminem brought him out

B: He got shot 5 times, used to be a drug dealer (they sold the public that image alot) and hes black

C: he got cosigned by Dre... made a couple hit records

= SSSSSSSSSSSSTANS

ye cosign with that and the one above.....seems like most ppl dont give a fuck wat the music sounds like, if its by 50 and gunit its the greastest shit ever....its rediculous....i go on realtalkny every now and that nad the 50 stans there are fuckin ridiculous that i dont evne look at the shit ppl right anymore

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 12:25:22 PM »
Ja Rule's first album was dope as hell, and then his other albums he had some hot joints here and there

I'll check this one out, "Uh Oh" was dope except the beat got kinda annoying, and I liked "Body" IMO