Author Topic: Who owns TheMakaveliCode.com?  (Read 406 times)

evo

Re: Who owns TheMakaveliCode.com?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 05:22:02 PM »
im not who u think i am. im not 101 moron. but how can kp have designed for 101 when tharow sites were always  better than dpg designs by far lol loser

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 05:24:41 PM »
im not who u think i am. im not 101 moron. but how can kp have designed for 101 when tharow sites were always  better than dpg designs by far lol loser

Not in 1999, and only a guy who wanted to be the DPG Webmaster would talk like that. You are Evo, and you use to do my designs. Come back and work for my company EVStyle and earn zilch. Don't you have better things to do with your time anyhow.....like feeding your lard ass mom Kathy?

evo

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 05:28:54 PM »
kathy?evstyle? i dont know wtf either of that is or means. like i said im not who u think i am. so is it evstyle or creative hell your design company? it should be stalker designs

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 05:31:04 PM »
kathy?evstyle? i dont know wtf either of that is or means. like i said im not who u think i am. so is it evstyle or creative hell your design company? it should be stalker designs

Lol. Your signature does. Evstyle is what u have in your sig, idiot. Lol. ;) They are both. It should be Hyland is my bitch designs. I am done speaking with you, go find someone else to stalk loser.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »

You took off your sig because you were afraid I would expose your ass as 101? That's okay, stay pussy whipped. Also, remember I was o2deathrow for 2005, start paying homage to me and my sites. We run your shit and still do stalker. You never ran a successful site, and never will. 2Real was the reason your sites were successful just remember that bitch.  8) That's my last response homo.

evo

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2008, 05:39:10 PM »
again idk wtf u are talking about kid dont u have some site that gets 3 hits a day to update or go finger u dog.i still remember how u got banned from mrmakaveli, had me roling for days lol  loser

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2008, 05:40:37 PM »
again idk wtf u are talking about kid dont u have some site that gets 3 hits a day to update or go finger u dog.i still remember how u got banned from mrmakaveli loser

I remember how you still got banned there too after I gave 221 all your aliases. Lol. I am going to bed, because I am tired from swimming, you wouldn't know shit about that though since you never leave the house. Good night creep and don't let Cedric fuck that ass toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

evo

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008, 05:43:47 PM »
i dont know who cedric is... whatever

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 07:36:35 PM »
ogtobg, ur sig was evo but that isnt 101 anyway, 101s companies are Ftpe, 101, and am7. So carry on using the name evo cuz that aint 101s alias,fuk anythin kilo says..his days are numbered lol