Author Topic: Tha Realest feat. Ray-J - "Peep'n Game" [NEW single from 'Witness Tha Realest'!]  (Read 1287 times)

F-cisco

Whatever happened to the tracks he did with Snoop?  I read on an article a long time ago that they were suppose to be released on Mike Bibby's compilation. You guys care to enlighten us with info?

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
STILL IN VAULTS HOMIE. AND WILL PROBABLY STAY THERE TBH.

F-cisco

Thanks for the quick reply. You guys have my full support.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 11:49:03 AM by F-cisco »

Mietek23

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG

Thanks for the quick reply. You guys have my full support.

NO PROBLEM HOMIE

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
FUCKING GOOD TRACK!

I am loving this!

Mietek23

Just got word that Tha Realest gonna hook up with The Game to do some collaboration track together 8)!

kuruptDPG

Just got word that Tha Realest gonna hook up with The Game to do some collaboration track together 8)!

wat? thats heavy. who told u though?

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
wow, FINALLY a dope realest track - production on point, track and flow seems to be original
im impressed

an album with 14 tracks like this, and i might buy it

but it does sound a little like the beat was too fast for the realest? it seems like he doesnt have any chance to breathe, while rapping... but maybe thats just his flow.. look at E40... ;D

Mietek23

The Admin from Tha Realest Official Forum - he said Tha Realest gonna hook up with The Game and do a song with him 8)

kuruptDPG

The Admin from Tha Realest Official Forum - he said Tha Realest gonna hook up with The Game and do a song with him 8)

kl hopfully we'l get to hear it

Mietek23

wow, FINALLY a dope realest track - production on point, track and flow seems to be original
im impressed

an album with 14 tracks like this, and i might buy it

but it does sound a little like the beat was too fast for the realest? it seems like he doesnt have any chance to breathe, while rapping... but maybe thats just his flow.. look at E40... ;D

I think that with 'Witness Tha Realest' you won't be dissapointed bro - if it finally drops this year it's gonna be an underground west coast classic...

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
G-MACK HAS ALREADY RECORDED A SONG WITH THE GAME. CANT WAIT FOR THE SONG WITH REAL,LIKE ADMIN SAID ON HIS FORUMS!

BRING ON WITNESS THA REALEST!