Author Topic: I hate St. Louis Cardinals fans  (Read 588 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I hate St. Louis Cardinals fans
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 04:04:50 PM »
I hate fans who shit on their team...Then again, you are from New York, and we all know what kind of treatment the Knicks (and their draft picks) get from their fans.

LMFAO stupid jew....unlike you, fans in New York want a team that plays with heart and hustle even if its a loser.  Thats why Starks will always be a fan favorite amongst Knicks fans you dumb jew.  Keep drinking that kool aid.  Its a shame hitler had Parkinson and didnt finish the job.

LOL@you talking about Spice getting touchy. I think you need a glass of water...Calm down, son. New York fans are the shittiest fans in the world. Sure, I want a product on the floor that will compete and play their hearts out, no doubt.. Negativity doesn't get you that, though. Look at the fucking Knicks. The booing just makes them shittier every year. Explain the Knick fans booing players who they haven't even seen play...disgusting.

shittiest fans whats it with dodger fans show up by the 2nd leave by the 6th ?

I'd rather leave than just sit there and boo like a jackass...

Why so the owners and management still get paid while a shitty product is out on the field or the floor or the ice depending on what sport you are watching.  I paid my hard earned cashed and I want to let them know my displeasure in how the organization is being run.  I want my team to win no matter what but I also wont sit there drinking the kool aid going yay team if they play with heart.  I will not cheer if the organization is run like a joke.

Write them a letter...don't boo the players. With the Knicks, it's not even about the players playing without heart, it's just that the players aren't really that talented/smart to begin with. Encouragement usually brings better results than discouragement. In Staples Center, when the players look out of breath and aren't playing up to par with expectations, we start a little clap to encourage them and get them back on their toes, and that usually works...Can't say the same for the Knicks and their boos.

herpes

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 04:40:55 PM »
I hate fans who shit on their team...Then again, you are from New York, and we all know what kind of treatment the Knicks (and their draft picks) get from their fans.

LMFAO stupid jew....unlike you, fans in New York want a team that plays with heart and hustle even if its a loser.  Thats why Starks will always be a fan favorite amongst Knicks fans you dumb jew.  Keep drinking that kool aid.  Its a shame hitler had Parkinson and didnt finish the job.

LOL@you talking about Spice getting touchy. I think you need a glass of water...Calm down, son. New York fans are the shittiest fans in the world. Sure, I want a product on the floor that will compete and play their hearts out, no doubt.. Negativity doesn't get you that, though. Look at the fucking Knicks. The booing just makes them shittier every year. Explain the Knick fans booing players who they haven't even seen play...disgusting.

Why so the owners and management still get paid while a shitty product is out on the field or the floor or the ice depending on what sport you are watching.  I paid my hard earned cashed and I want to let them know my displeasure in how the organization is being run.  I want my team to win no matter what but I also wont sit there drinking the kool aid going yay team if they play with heart.  I will not cheer if the organization is run like a joke.

Write them a letter...don't boo the players. With the Knicks, it's not even about the players playing without heart, it's just that the players aren't really that talented/smart to begin with. Encouragement usually brings better results than discouragement. In Staples Center, when the players look out of breath and aren't playing up to par with expectations, we start a little clap to encourage them and get them back on their toes, and that usually works...Can't say the same for the Knicks and their boos.

Write them a letter thats a good one.  All this stuff you say is easy for you to say when the Lakers are run like a competent organization.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 06:12:48 PM »

Write them a letter thats a good one.  All this stuff you say is easy for you to say when the Lakers are run like a competent organization.

LOL...just a year ago we had Laker fans hollering "Fire Mitch!" left and right...the difference is that we never actually booed our players on the court. We're a world class organization and we pride ourselves on how we handle situations, which includes the fashion we voice our displeasure in. Don't try telling me New York knows something about class...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 02:32:25 AM »
A fan should support their team no matter what

Why should a fan support an organization that is run like a joke ?  As a Mets fan I was supposed to support the team back in 2004 when they traded the best pitching prospect in baseball away for Victor fucking Zambrano.   A fucking pitcher that wasn't that good to begin with and was damaged goods.  A trade they made b/c they wanted to push a bull shit playoff run on the fans to make more money instead of building a winner the right way.  As a fan I am supposed to support that, fuck out of here.

so u ride with them when the times are good? And turn youre back when there bad?  ???
Spices shadow is back... I'm a Mets fan that has sat through more bad seasons then most of you guys could imagine so try and find a new argument

booo hooooo  :'(
Stop whining and go run a few laps..i saw youre pic you could use it doggy.. :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 03:20:33 PM »
A fan should support their team no matter what

Why should a fan support an organization that is run like a joke ?  As a Mets fan I was supposed to support the team back in 2004 when they traded the best pitching prospect in baseball away for Victor fucking Zambrano.   A fucking pitcher that wasn't that good to begin with and was damaged goods.  A trade they made b/c they wanted to push a bull shit playoff run on the fans to make more money instead of building a winner the right way.  As a fan I am supposed to support that, fuck out of here.

so u ride with them when the times are good? And turn youre back when there bad?  ???
Spices shadow is back... I'm a Mets fan that has sat through more bad seasons then most of you guys could imagine so try and find a new argument

booo hooooo  :'(
Stop whining and go run a few laps..i saw youre pic you could use it doggy.. :-*

Last time I check being 6'2 and 205 pounds was in shape.  But talking about another mans looks.  No wonder you two are best friends... talk about suspect