Author Topic: Girlfriend overreacts and breaks boyfriend's Star Wars toy  (Read 449 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: Girlfriend overreacts and breaks boyfriend's Star Wars toy
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 11:37:53 AM »
All the more reason i tend to hate a majority of white bitches.

I hope you realize how ridiculously ignorant that sounds...it's like me saying I hate a majority of black bitches because of those loudass hoodrats who like to act obnoxious 24/7 and can't keep their mouth shut.

I'm fine with that, that's the reason i hate a majority of black women. Too loud mouthed.

It's not to say i hate all white women, it's just alot have such...De-meaning values about them.

I tend to dislike some chinese chicks because they're timid/shy. It's no secret to learn that it takes too long to make a shy chick more open.

I tend to dislike women who're attention whores or like to trick you into the 'Friend Zone'. I've seen it happen to others before and it's not a pretty sight  :-X

Maybe i was harsh with my description, i'd like to take it back and change it to a minority of women in general then.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »

I hope you realize how ridiculously ignorant that sounds...it's like me saying I hate a majority of black bitches because of those loudass hoodrats who like to act obnoxious 24/7 and can't keep their mouth shut.
You'd be telling the honest to God truth though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 03:22:57 PM »
i could give a fuck about star wars, but you just dont do that to someones property.  i hope this bitch gets the aids, then eats some salmonella infected food or some shit.  `

all because she didnt get a ring. :grumpy:
cunt #2 "he proposed without a ring?!"
cunt #1 "i know, i cant believe i said 'yes.'"

stupid bitches it was a scout trooper, btw didnt they both say they were his girlfriend? so nigga was pimpin it. lol no wonder them bitches is so mad.

no.  cunt #2 said that her bf was hit the bf of cunt #1 in vegas.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 05:02:19 PM »
dude loses mad points for his 40 year old virgin star wars collection. so in a way he kind of deserved it....

but that bitch was outta pocket no doubt.  hopefully he has a secret sex tape with her and leaks it. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 05:18:53 PM »
dude loses mad points for his 40 year old virgin star wars collection. so in a way he kind of deserved it....

but that bitch was outta pocket no doubt.  hopefully he has a secret sex tape with her and leaks it. 

Something tells me he's not getting any from her. She goes out and fucks on the side. He just takes her out when he gets his paycheck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 05:23:56 PM »
He deserves it for actually collecting star wars toys.  She deserves to get smacked up for not taking it and seeing if she can make a few bucks off it.  They deserve each other.

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 08:21:56 PM »
nice post. this video confirms how irrational and stupid women are.

Inside Death Row

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2008, 09:21:09 PM »
i can relate to that, as a kid i use to build planes cars and boats models, my bro, my sis and even my mom if i remember correctly would break them, and not just break, littereally smash it against the concrete floor. I would then go buy some glue and stick it all back togheter. The funniest one was my blazer truck i think there was more piece after the reconstruction than before the initial one. My ex gf us to tell me she'd broke my xbox360 when i only had it for 1 week and hadn't played a lot with it. I done put all her fucking stuff in boxes then told her that her cab was waiting outside.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2008, 09:45:37 PM »
i can relate to that, as a kid i use to build planes cars and boats models, my bro, my sis and even my mom if i remember correctly would break them, and not just break, littereally smash it against the concrete floor. I would then go buy some glue and stick it all back togheter. The funniest one was my blazer truck i think there was more piece after the reconstruction than before the initial one. My ex gf us to tell me she'd broke my xbox360 when i only had it for 1 week and hadn't played a lot with it. I done put all her fucking stuff in boxes then told her that her cab was waiting outside.

Damn...aren't you the same guy who's dad traumatized your sister about the dead cat? You've got one gruesome family, dude.

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 10:45:00 PM »
thats fucked.  If he don't buy her a ring, she doesn't need to say yes...thats her own choice.  And whats wrong w/ a guy going to vegas w/ his buddies?  Bitch, if you mad, then break up w/ him, but trashing people's personal belongings is just fucked up.  Hopefully he broke up w/ her after this shit, why would he want to marry a bitch like that anyways.  If she gets that pissed at him for taking a trip w/ his buddies imagine how pissed she would be if he actually did something bad.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 11:58:12 AM »

:nawty:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 01:42:44 PM »

I'm fine with that, that's the reason i hate a majority of black women. Too loud mouthed.

It's not to say i hate all white women, it's just alot have such...De-meaning values about them.

I tend to dislike some chinese chicks because they're timid/shy. It's no secret to learn that it takes too long to make a shy chick more open.

I tend to dislike women who're attention whores or like to trick you into the 'Friend Zone'. I've seen it happen to others before and it's not a pretty sight  :-X

Maybe i was harsh with my description, i'd like to take it back and change it to a minority of women in general then.

:nawty:

:nawty: I already took it back.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2008, 02:06:56 PM »

Damn...aren't you the same guy who's dad traumatized your sister about the dead cat? You've got one gruesome family, dude.

i grew up in hardcore version of malcom in the middle's familly. You wouldn't believe all the shit we went tru