Author Topic: Raptors Sign Ukic to a 3-Year Contract  (Read 84 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Raptors Sign Ukic to a 3-Year Contract
« on: July 16, 2008, 06:28:15 PM »
THE CANADIAN PRESS

TORONTO -- The Toronto Raptors signed Croatian guard Roko Ukic to a three-year contract on Wednesday.

The six-foot-five, 210-pounder was Toronto's second-round selection (41st overall) in the 2005 NBA draft.

Ukic, 22, played in Italy last season with Lottomatica Virtus Roma. He averaged 11.5 points, 2.4 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 1.1 steals in 19 games, shooting 54.5 per cent from the field.

He began his professional career in 2000 with KK Split in Croatia, where he spent four seasons. He played in Spain for two more years, winning the Spanish national championship twice.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2008/07/16/raptors_ukic/

Well, we got our backup PG all set now.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Lunatic

Re: Raptors Sign Ukic to a 3-Year Contract
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 07:56:33 PM »
finally! I remember reading mock drafts that year claiming that the raps were so high on him that they were considering taking him with their first round pick :o  we ended getting him 41st overall and i was happy as hell! many analysts called him the steal of the draft.

will see.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Raptors Sign Ukic to a 3-Year Contract
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 11:21:43 PM »
finally! I remember reading mock drafts that year claiming that the raps were so high on him that they were considering taking him with their first round pick :o  we ended getting him 41st overall and i was happy as hell! many analysts called him the steal of the draft.

will see.

Toronto was gunna take some who wound up 41st overall with the 7th pick?! Gee, how surprising.