Author Topic: have anybody heard a song by snoop and soppafly called you like doing t too  (Read 151 times)

papa-smurf

I remember i heard this song a while ago,But was never able 2 find it,Do anybody know where i could find this song at,This song go hard

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^that track was made specifically for the Adult Video snoop was working on.
I think it was called 'Diary Of A Pimp'
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WA-G5pLc_24&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WA-G5pLc_24&amp;hl</a>

Snoop and Soopafly did good on their verses!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 04:21:44 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
My review from the "Every Soopafly song ever made reviewed" thread:

87.   Like Doin It Too (Unreleased) (Paid The Cost To Be The Boss Advance)
I don’t know the history of this song, as I thought it was unreleased, but then on youtube, I saw a video for this song so maybe it was released on something that I am not aware of.  Now why would they make a video for this?  Soopafly and Snoop trade lines back and forth for each verse.  Soopafly has a good line: “Let the dolla bill talk, talk to me, it’s a pimp’s duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie”.  I cracked up when I heard that line for the first time.  It’s a song about these stupid bitches who try to act like they are all uptight and act like they don’t like doing kinky stuff, but you know damn well they like doing all that freaky stuff.  Soopafly is totally pulling their trump card on this song.  I can totally relate to this song, as I’ve known tons of hoes like this and once you get about two drinks in them and close the door, they become animals.  Oh yeah, anyway, the beat is weak on this song, so that kills the rating.  Rating 4/10

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ i like the beat is laidback, and suits the vibe of the lyrics and content, but opinions differ!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Yeah, i'll give anyone props for liking a Soopafly song, no harm done there!  I just think it's one of the weaker songs overall in Soopafly's catalog.  It is a smooth beat, just a little too slow for me compared with some of the other heat rocks my man Soopafly has came with, but notheless, it's still a decent track...better than anything on Ego Trippin.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^Yeah Soopafly has done some pretty heated beats!!
I'm more of a fan of his mid-tempo stuff!
props!

papa-smurf

props,this song is hot,they should of put this out in cd,i want this 2 bump in my car,

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
if i remember right, this was my favorite leftover from paid the cost. i was pissed they didn't throw this on there  >:(

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!