Author Topic: are there any leaked 213 demo tracks................?  (Read 221 times)

underdog

are there any leaked 213 demo tracks................?
« on: July 14, 2008, 11:31:38 PM »
is there alot of tracks leaked from their early tracks, i used to have one but lost it where he said something bout being a blood or some shit

D-Stress

Re: are there any leaked 213 demo tracks................?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 01:52:03 AM »
There Were Three Snippets Leaked.It Was In "Dr.Dre-Chronic 2" Thead, If I Remember Right.
And Yeah, There´s Rumours That Snoop Dogg Was A Blood Before Suge Told Him To Crip Since He´s From LBC.

underdog

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 10:23:34 AM »
i used to have one full trackthat was a 213 song, i remebeer it was kinda long, anyone have it or others

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 10:34:29 AM »

Black Gloves

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 10:50:04 AM »
And Yeah, There´s Rumours That Snoop Dogg Was A Blood Before Suge Told Him To Crip Since He´s From LBC.

LOL @ this gullible ass nigga...u really believed that "rumour"? god damn you foos are gullible...i dont even think there is any bloods in Long Beach..

but fuck that..what im wonderin is how you actually take a nigga like Suges word seriously?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 11:18:25 AM »

LOL @ this gullible ass nigga...u really believed that "rumour"? god damn you foos are gullible...i dont even think there is any bloods in Long Beach..

but fuck that..what im wonderin is how you actually take a nigga like Suges word seriously?

It's true. Snoop wanted to be a blood since there was always bloods hanging around the studio. Suge told him nah, and so he went through three different crip sets. He kept switching back and forth till he settled on RTC. The name Snoop Dogg was actually given to him by bloods who use to hang around the studio. That comes from straight out of Suge's mouth. If you got his interview with Tim Westwood's show over in the U.K. you can hear what I am talking about. Great interview, he pulled a lot of people's cards in it.

underdog

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 12:02:10 PM »
damn
i know this aint  leaked tracc but that whistle while you hustle was nice

There Were Three Snippets Leaked.It Was In "Dr.Dre-Chronic 2" Thead, If I Remember Right.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Gloves

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 12:24:14 PM »

It's true. Snoop wanted to be a blood since there was always bloods hanging around the studio. Suge told him nah, and so he went through three different crip sets. He kept switching back and forth till he settled on RTC. The name Snoop Dogg was actually given to him by bloods who use to hang around the studio. That comes from straight out of Suge's mouth. If you got his interview with Tim Westwood's show over in the U.K. you can hear what I am talking about. Great interview, he pulled a lot of people's cards in it.

LMAAAAAAAAO!

great story i actually laughed...and you got to be outta your mind if you really believe what Suge says LMAO

Okka

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »

I heard this many times too. Even Tri-Star said somethin like "How you gonna be a Crip and your last name's Dogg".
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 06:16:42 AM by Okka »