Author Topic: Tray Dee , Spider Loc , Cj Mac, Jayo =Studio Gangsters (Dr Dre was a real G)  (Read 569 times)

dameons

Court fines rapper Dr. Dre $10,000 for attack on man - Brief Article
Jet,  June 28, 1993 
E-mail Print Link Rapper Dr. Dre recently pleaded no contest in a Van Nuys court to misdemeanor battery and was fined $10,000 as a result of a violent attack on a San Fernando Valley man.

The rapper, whose real name is Andre Young, was hit with a $10,000 fine and three years' probation for the assault on Damon Thomas. He also received 90 days in jail but officials have to decide if he can serve the time under a special home detention program.

Related Results
Rap Star Dr. Dre Buys $4.9 Million Home In L.A - Brief Article
Straight Clownin'. (movie review)

The 28-year-old Los Angeles rapper/producer reportedly attacked Thomas and broke his jaw last year on May 5 when the two got into an altercation at a Woodland Hills apartment development. He entered a no contest plea last August to a charge of battery on former TV rap show host Denise Barnes

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is olllddd as new yo?

Tray Dees gank, he in jail for shooting cunts up

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
funny thing is damon thomas went on to work for death row he produced hell 4 a hustla by pac (both released & unreleased) & the danny boy track from gridlockd (the 1 with the hell4 a hustla beat, but r&bish)

The Real Kilo2

funny thing is damon thomas went on to work for death row he produced hell 4 a hustla by pac (both released & unreleased) & the danny boy track from gridlockd (the 1 with the hell4 a hustla beat, but r&bish)

He also did Let's Get It On, the song dedicated to Mike Tyson. He's actually a big name in the game. He helped do that song No Air. He's part of the group 'The Underdogs'. He really does have amazing production, the only retail 2Pac production he has done is for Still I Rise, sadly.

OG Hack Wilson

He also did Let's Get It On, the song dedicated to Mike Tyson. He's actually a big name in the game. He helped do that song No Air. He's part of the group 'The Underdogs'. He really does have amazing production, the only retail 2Pac production he has done is for Still I Rise, sadly.

so he did OG and REMIX of hell 4 a hustler?

woulda assumed Fat Edi's ice cream did the remix
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Real Kilo2

so he did OG and REMIX of hell 4 a hustler?

woulda assumed Fat Edi's ice cream did the remix

Yeah, he should have. Let's Get It On was done in the same session as Hell 4 A Hustla and All Out.

D-Stress

thats what i thought, i thought of him when i saw the name Damon Thomas,but are you sure thats the same damon thomas?never knew dre even knew him.what happend between these two?damon thomas has some dope tracks as you mentioned.
he was also married to kim kardashian..
http://images.google.de/images?q=Damon%20Thomas%20Kim&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Ade%3Aofficial&q=Damon+Thomas+Kim+Kardashian&btnG=Suche&meta=

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I see nothing gangsta at beating the ish out of a woman...

D-Stress

^^ yeah, thats what fags and bitchez do.

Grammy nominated producer Damon Thomas of the production team The Underdogs must testify, due to a traffic stop in 2005, when police found over $5 million dollars worth of jewelry on Terry Flenory.

Both Thomas and passenger Eric Bivins are accused of lying to police to cover for Flenory.

Bivins told police the diamond encrusted jewels were for a video shoot for rapper Young Jeezy.

Ironically, Thomas was sued by Jacob "The Jeweler" Arabov in 2006, amidst claims that Thomas borrowed over $2 million in jewelry and never paid a balance of almost $1 million dollars. Thomas denied that the jewels belonged to him.

8)

"Last year part of his house burned down in a conflagration that injured two firefighters. Later he was arrested by mounted Police in a New rleans hotel lobby after a fracas that allegegly resulted in the battery of an Officer...... Then Dre was convicted (misdemeanor assault) of breaking the jaw of an aspiring record producer, shackeled with a tracking device and sentenced to house arrest"Damon Thomas, in Have Gun Will Travel it says Dre was with a woman, leaving her home, when she saw a guy she thought had slept with her 14 year old neice. Dre claims it was the woman that hit him (says here he suffered broken ribs and a shattered jaw).

Damon Thomas (And 2Pac) Also Produced "Smile" Death Row Version (OG?) With "816" Instead Of Johnny P On The Vocals.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 11:03:06 AM by Ed Capo »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Jet,  June 28, 1993 
E-mail Print Link Rapper Dr. Dre recently pleaded no contest in a Van Nuys court to misdemeanor battery and was fined $10,000 as a result of a violent attack on a San Fernando Valley man.

The rapper, whose real name is Andre Young, was hit with a $10,000 fine and three years' probation for the assault on Damon Thomas. He also received 90 days in jail but officials have to decide if he can serve the time under a special home detention program.

Related Results

The 28-year-old Los Angeles rapper/producer reportedly attacked Thomas and broke his jaw last year on May 5 when the two got into an altercation at a Woodland Hills apartment development. He entered a no contest plea last August to a charge of battery on former TV rap show host Denise Barnes

dre didnt break that nigga jaw...there was other people wit him and thats the same shit that happened wit dee..dre aint never done nothin. the nigga had a restrainin order against suge knight...how the fucc can u be a real G and have a restrainin order against a nigga wit titties cuzz 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Jet,  June 28, 1993 

Related Results

dre didnt break that nigga jaw...there was other people wit him and thats the same shit that happened wit dee..dre aint never done nothin. the nigga had a restrainin order against suge knight...how the fucc can u be a real G and have a restrainin order against a nigga wit titties cuzz 8)

yeah, at least Suge stole the contracts from Eazy, that was gangster wasn't it  :laugh: