Author Topic: BISHOP LAMONT,DJ WARRIOR,TAJE PHOTO SHOOT VIDEO WITH STREETWISE GEAR  (Read 280 times)

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
BISHOP LAMONT,DJWARRIOR,TAJE PHOTO SHOOT VIDEO FOR STREETWISE GEAR

smegma

:spam2:

It's kind of :camp: to post a video of a photoshoot of men.

And Taje should be banned from the media. :argue:

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
:spam2:

It's kind of :camp: to post a video of a photoshoot of men.

And Taje should be banned from the media. :argue:
it's actually pretty fagish to be on tq's dick as much as you are euroboy

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
so what if one of you lil net shit talking mofo's can say all this shit in person then you can be the man bitch we run this shit and we own this shit bottom line so fuck you and ur momma yayooooooo you lil net shit talking fags lol..

smegma

so what if one of you lil net shit talking mofo's can say all this shit in person then you can be the man bitch we run this shit and we own this shit bottom line so fuck you and ur momma yayooooooo you lil net shit talking fags lol..

What would you do if I'd say in your face that DJ Warrior is a wack ass DJ who, along with many other 'DJs', s a curse to hip hop?

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
homie u r just a internet shit talker that dont do noting with your life matter a fact DJ WARRIOR  is hip hop u r just a overseas lil wanna be fan lol who r u what do you do nothing but stay on dubcnn.com forum and talk shit get a life you looser , and you wouldnt say shit to nobody in their face get out off here before you get banned from this forum we got your IP address too so you keep talking shit you might have somebody at your door soon you lil kid , we are gonna tell your mommy about this lol.. lol lol

faggotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt lol

smegma

homie u r just a internet shit talker that dont do noting with your life matter a fact DJ WARRIOR  is hip hop u r just a overseas lil wanna be fan lol who r u what do you do nothing but stay on dubcnn.com forum and talk shit get a life you looser , and you wouldnt say shit to nobody in their face get out off here before you get banned from this forum we got your IP address too so you keep talking shit you might have somebody at your door soon you lil kid , we are gonna tell your mommy about this lol.. lol lol

faggotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt lol

Is that how you handle internet critics?

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
man shut up , get a life you will have critic in your mouth soon if you keep running your mouth son.. we know where u live now and we know people in that city and country so if i was you i would keep talking shit . so you should do something else instead off talking . and critic , who r u , do you matter in hip hop, u dont so get lost . you r not hip hop , u r some overseas wanna be fan that dont know shit we live this here and we are part off it and we helped build a lots shit and so as many others of our friends . this is so wack ..

smegma

man shut up , get a life you will have critic in your mouth soon if you keep running your mouth son.. we know where u live now and we know people in that city and country so if i was you i would keep talking shit . so you should do something else instead off talking . and critic , who r u , do you matter in hip hop, u dont so get lost . you r not hip hop , u r some overseas wanna be fan that dont know shit we live this here and we are part off it and we helped build a lots shit and so as many others of our friends . this is so wack ..

You're threatening me now?

Rud, please ban this guy.

WESSIDESLUV07

• 'G'
ban what fool get out of here .. we dont threat we will be at your fucking house matter fact we will pur your lil faggot shit talking ass on youtube bitch .. dont ever say anything stupid again you lil internet non hip hop junnkie lol..

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati

What would you do if I'd say in your face that DJ Warrior is a wack ass DJ who, along with many other 'DJs', s a curse to hip hop?
if you did that im sure that most of california and the artists also would slap the diarrhea out your funny ass

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope track in the background. Anyone knows it?

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
dope track in the background. Anyone knows it?

You should know better Mark! Everyday by Bishop from The Confessional.