Author Topic: Who Sings The Hook On Lamonts ''City Lights'' , I Got Some Info/Audio For Yall!!  (Read 208 times)

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The New Royales are a dope up and coming group from Canada/Los Angeles who fuse multiple genres of music into one new defining sound. Produced by Aftermath producer DJ KHALIL, these guys are the illest group you’ve never heard of and people such as Dr. Dre, Nas, and Busta Rhymes are already buzzing about them. With upcoming projects featuring Jay Electronica and Chace Infinite of Self Scientific, these guys are sure to leave a mark on today’s vacant music landscape. Download the unofficial 4 song sampler exclusively on Soul Assassins dot com. Remember where you heard it first, suckas!!! Don’t sleep.

http://soulassassins.com/?p=1588

Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
thanks homie... this shit they did on "city lights" was great... me and boy went looked everywhere for who did the hook, and we did finally find it.... now their's a sampler... much propz... next best thing comin'... thanks again

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
word, the song wit chace infintei is nice, one again love the hook on that one
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

cantcnOrBMe

word, the song wit chace infintei is nice, one again love the hook on that one

Yea Everywhere I Go is dope. Deff feelin that track. Hopefully we can get a CDQ version soon.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:44:43 PM by Mr West »