Author Topic: Allow me to introduce me myself.  (Read 415 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Allow me to introduce me myself.
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 07:44:31 PM »
fail?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 07:46:45 PM »
Hey what's up guys? My name is Snitch. That's not my actually name but the nickname I was given by my victims. I'm letting you know that I snitched. I will continue to snitch till the day that I die. It's the only thing I have ever been good at. Ever since I was young, I snitched to get candy and toys. I take pride in snitching. Many people find that snitching is horrible, but I consider it an art, that I have mastered. I am the reason why so many people are behind bars, or got life, or got their house raided. I don't see why its such a bad thing. I only snitch on people who are not obeying the laws or on people who are disrespectful, such the people who invaded the emo forum. I want snitching to be to be pass downed to my kids and their kids, etc. So, if you guys need to know anything more, I will be here blessing this forum. Remember, I am watching your everyday move.

-Snitch

welcome aboard curtis jackson
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 07:48:37 PM »
^^^ I don't like that song. I find it disrespectful.

that song doesn't like you either so it's all good  ;)

G-Funk

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 07:50:43 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oY4ztGEh5i4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oY4ztGEh5i4</a>
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:51:22 AM by G-Funk »

iSnitched

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 08:23:58 PM »
Hey what's up guys? My name is Snitch. That's not my actually name but the nickname I was given by my victims. I'm letting you know that I snitched. I will continue to snitch till the day that I die. It's the only thing I have ever been good at. Ever since I was young, I snitched to get candy and toys. I take pride in snitching. Many people find that snitching is horrible, but I consider it an art, that I have mastered. I am the reason why so many people are behind bars, or got life, or got their house raided. I don't see why its such a bad thing. I only snitch on people who are not obeying the laws or on people who are disrespectful, such the people who invaded the emo forum. I want snitching to be to be pass downed to my kids and their kids, etc. So, if you guys need to know anything more, I will be here blessing this forum. Remember, I am watching your everyday move.

-Snitch

welcome aboard curtis jackson
Thank you but Curtis doesn't  have anything on me when it comes to this snitching stuff. I have put big dogs in jail for life. They basically build prisons because of me.

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 08:28:35 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 08:31:43 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oY4ztGEh5i4&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oY4ztGEh5i4&amp;autoplay=0</a>

yo man

YOU GOTTA PUT "MAKAVELI" in your sig!!  remove lil half dead
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 05:04:05 AM »

kemizt

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 05:22:37 AM »
Were is my Father when eye need him.