Author Topic: real recognize real  (Read 99 times)

spikeeastwood

• Lil Geezy
real recognize real
« on: July 11, 2008, 11:17:27 AM »
why everybody talk shit on  suge  tell me why fake   nigga why because he fuked why mom .                                                                                                            jfuck you and goodbye internet hoez ealous niggaz always talk shit  stupid white   boyz and surb niggaz       real talk from an africa nigga          we always love you  MR KNIGHT thanx for the music the drama and the lifestyle   thanx for pac (you spoiled this nigga)for the gangsta hater    FUCK OFF                                                                                                                                   

Lunatic

Re: real recognize real
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 11:19:03 AM »
give me an F
give me an R
give me an E
give me an E

give a SPACE 

give me an P
give me an O
give me an S
give me a  T

what's that spell?!?! FREE POST!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Stress

Re: real recognize real
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 12:52:13 PM »
why everybody talk shit on  suge  tell me why fake   nigga why because he fuked why mom .                                                                                                            jfuck you and goodbye internet hoez ealous niggaz always talk shit  stupid white   boyz and surb niggaz       real talk from an africa nigga          we always love you  MR KNIGHT thanx for the music the drama and the lifestyle   thanx for pac (you spoiled this nigga)for the gangsta hater    FUCK OFF         
??? "why everybody talk shit on  suge  tell me why fake   nigga why because he fuked why mom" ::)