Author Topic: Brad Miller suspended for violating NBA's drug policy  (Read 193 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Brad Miller suspended for violating NBA's drug policy
« on: July 10, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »
http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/10893472

I am a bit surprised about this,  didnt think this would happen to Brad.  Safe to say its Weed and not Steroids LOL

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Brad Miller suspended for violating NBA's drug policy
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 03:49:49 PM »
You don't get suspended for weed the first time...and especially not for 5 games. You're the same guy who swore Chris Andersen was suspended 2 years because of weed. LMAO. Come on, now.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 03:50:43 PM »
You don't get suspended for weed the first time...and especially not for 5 games. You're the same guy who swore Chris Andersen was suspended 2 years because of weed. LMAO. Come on, now.
Well what the hell do you think it was then,  Coke or Roids?  I highly doubt it

DIP DIP SET SET

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 03:54:04 PM »
coke is not all that out of the question, i think its safe to say it COULD have been coke or HGH though. Brad has trimmed down a lot and HGH may have played a role in it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 03:56:32 PM »

Get help, man. The NBA doesn't fucking suspend for weed until the 3rd offense. Weed is not considered something major in the NBA...do you understand english?

C. Marijuana
If a player tests positive for marijuana for the first time during Reasonable Cause Testing, First-Year Testing, or Veteran Testing, or he is convicted of, or pleads guilty, nolo contendre or no contest to, the use or possession of marijuana in violation of the law, he will be required to enter the program. A second such violation will result in a $15,000 fine and the player's re-entry into the program. A third (or any subsequent) such violation will result in a five-game suspension and the player's re-entry into the program.

http://news.findlaw.com/legalnews/sports/drugs/policy/basketball/index.html

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 04:02:16 PM »

Get help, man. The NBA doesn't fucking suspend for weed until the 3rd offense. Weed is not considered something major in the NBA...do you understand english?

C. Marijuana
If a player tests positive for marijuana for the first time during Reasonable Cause Testing, First-Year Testing, or Veteran Testing, or he is convicted of, or pleads guilty, nolo contendre or no contest to, the use or possession of marijuana in violation of the law, he will be required to enter the program. A second such violation will result in a $15,000 fine and the player's re-entry into the program. A third (or any subsequent) such violation will result in a five-game suspension and the player's re-entry into the program.

http://news.findlaw.com/legalnews/sports/drugs/policy/basketball/index.html

3rd violation maybe?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 04:02:58 PM »
^then the other 2 woulda been reported...You, being a Kings fan and all, should know if he was in trouble with weed twice before.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 04:04:29 PM »
^^you telling anyone else to get help is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 04:06:14 PM »
^Not funnier than you swearing Chris Andersen was banned from the league for weed. :-X

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 04:26:16 PM »
^then the other 2 woulda been reported...You, being a Kings fan and all, should know if he was in trouble with weed twice before.

well what gets you a 5 game suspension for the first offense?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 04:27:38 PM »

well what gets you a 5 game suspension for the first offense?

It was steroids:

B. Steroids
If a player tests positive for steroids for the first time during Reasonable Cause Testing, First-Year Testing, or Veteran Testing, the player will be suspended for five games and will be required to enter the program. A second positive test for steroids will result in a ten-game suspension and the player's re-entry into the program. A third (or any subsequent) positive test for steroids will result in a twenty-five game suspension and the player's re-entry into the program. A player will be dismissed and disqualified from the NBA if he is convicted of, or pleads guilty, no contest or nolo contendre to, a crime involving the use or possession of steroids.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »
Everywhere that I am looking points to this being weed NIK.  I dont give a shit what link you posted because everywhere I am checking seems to say it was weed that Brad got suspended for.

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 10:48:45 AM »
Spice he could have taken Winstrol which is a steroid that cuts off all youre fat, i think thats the best chance..weed does seem kind of weird to get suspended over 5 games for, probably just said weed to make it not look so bad..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 01:18:55 PM »
Everywhere that I am looking points to this being weed NIK.  I dont give a shit what link you posted because everywhere I am checking seems to say it was weed that Brad got suspended for.

LMFAO. You're insane.

no reason for this discussion,  it was without question weed.

ahahahahahaah