Author Topic: So I had a 3some tonight  (Read 564 times)

SEERLOVESKAIN

Re: So I had a 3some tonight
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 02:09:52 AM »
YOU FUCKED UP JROME...THAT WASN'T A THREESOME.

WHY DIDN'T YOU CHECK INTO A HOTEL OR SOMETHING ? ? ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »
The norwegian was hella tryin to fuck, but I kept payin attention to the italian and didn't hit. 

So anyway, I bounced the fuck up out.  I realized that my draws were gone but I said fuck it, collateral damage.  And i'm hookin up w/ the italian on friday.  Just another day bitches.
cut the story real short... so did u actually fuck or just get dome?
props by the way

Just dome.  I didn't have any condoms and I'm real funny about smashin anything without wrapping my shit up. 

GODAMN

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2008, 05:58:44 PM »
Lucky Dude, Got Dome From 2 girls and didnt even put any work, Props.

I had 2 threesomes before - and both times i was EXHAUSTED!!!

Its hard as hell pleasing two girls - u need to stretch and warm up before taking on such a grueling marathon, lol.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 09:00:20 AM »
YOU FUCKED UP JROME...THAT WASN'T A THREESOME.

WHY DIDN'T YOU CHECK INTO A HOTEL OR SOMETHING ? ? ?

haha after I nutted I was ready to pass the fuck out.  I had partied pretty hard that night, it was already like 1 or somethin and I had to give a presentation at work the next morning at 8:30. 

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 10:16:48 AM »
It is normal that you are not familiar with some things regarding medicine, and it is good that you are interested. Candida is a symbiotic yeast, which lives in us and on us, but it can become proliferous, causing a number of symptoms. Candida Albicans is a destructive yeast infection that begins in the digestive system. Little by little, it spreads to other parts of the body. In some conditions, like excessive stress, lowered immunity or the long-term use of steroids, the candida yeast can multiply. Candida overgrowth may also be a consequence of antibiotic treatment. This happens due to a fact that antibiotics not only kill pathogens but also a large number of those bacteria that are part of a healthy gastrointestinal flora. Some symptoms of Candida are fatigue, problems with concentration and short-term memory, flu-like symptoms such as pain in the joints and muscle, problem with acid reflux.