Author Topic: SPIDER LOC IS DA BEST IN DA WEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 491 times)

Throwback420

• Lil Geezy
Re: SPIDER LOC IS DA BEST IN DA WEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 06:03:50 PM »
Yawn

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 06:18:13 PM »
Spider Loc like most other rappers, he has his share of bangers and wack songs... overall I like dude as an artist though... Bangadoshish, Connected 1 and 2, Paroled were all solid mixtapes... I wasn't feelin' some of the newer ones like Connected 3 and King Of R&B

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 07:20:07 PM »
its stupid how my karma drops because i'm a spider loc fan

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 01:27:35 AM »
Man I'm so sick of forum heads hatin' on da loc ! Yawl swear you don't like him but yet continue to make thread after thread ending up with 5 to 6 pages of going back and forth like Aaliyah on this muthafucka !  Whatever the Loc spits is some real shit. Now if yawl can't handle REAL heat then stay the hell out the kitchen !  For those of you who feel a need to be heard ,do something constructive with yawl selves ! Get yawl money right and then yawl mind will follow ! All this animosity yawl got directed towards the Loc is sick !! Yawl better get ready , cuz from the looks of things this is just the begining for Spider ! And that's REAL TALK fa anyone who got somethin' to say  !!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 01:39:58 AM »
nah it's pretty simple actually; these topics are roughly divided into two camps: the spider loc "street" team & those that don't like Spider Loc and want to vent om him (for fun)
both parties are playing the cat & mouse game, so as long as both keep throwing oil on the fire, nothing will change ;)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 01:42:35 AM by Dre-Day »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 01:59:50 AM »
nah it's pretty simple actually; these topics are roughly divided into two camps: the spider loc "street" team & those that don't like Spider Loc and want to vent om him (for fun)
Someone could explain to me why Spidermans street cred makes him the man. Isn't he supposed to be a good rapper? If you wanna respect street cred go hang with crips & bloods and listen them rap.

DA 1 U LOVE 2 HATE #2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 02:21:20 AM »
Please tell me what street team besides Crash Spider got on this muthafucka ! And if he really had a street team do yawl really believe they would sit here and post all day long ? What kind of fame and fortune would that bring a muthafucka ? The reality is there is a large amount of Black wall street team activity in this bitch ! Who else with some sense would check on the Loc, then turn around and bash him on a daily basis ! Bottom line is Spider got loyal fans just like yawl favorite rapper in or out of the rap game!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 03:27:09 AM »
street team, sniper team whatever you want to call it; same faces, different names  ;)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 07:50:41 AM »
 ::)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 08:33:36 AM »
Dudes is so blind that can't see he grindin putting out good music and his fan base is growing.

Let me remind some of you the same guy you hate so much was offered a deal with suge and he declined but still did some work with them and popped up in some magazines but the dude yall worship like god couldn't get a deal with suge when he tried. Does that make suge a street team member? 50 signed spi I think after selling a gazillion records I think he knows who has talent.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 08:37:39 AM »
All Spiders new shit sucks. Listen to his Death Row songs or even just Bangadoshis 1 & 2.