Author Topic: Current Trend in Music  (Read 397 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Current Trend in Music
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 09:01:06 AM »
speaking of Maino back 2 my point, doesnt that song sound like its from the 1998/1999 era?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 05:54:33 PM »
HI HATERS (*maino sound byte*)

Hip Hop is only dead after u realize u cant breathe life into tha hole in tha cd.  people on these boards are actually startin 2 kill hip hop by promotin' tha negativity around tha whole "hip hop is dead" thing.  new lisseners/young kids will come 2 boards like these and say well if thats how they feel then i feel that way 2 (whole time they dont even know wat they talkin bout).  but (no disrespect) this is where tha over-privilaged white kids hang out- u kno tha ones who live in an area wheres theres no sense of wat its like 2 live in Black Culture, they just pick at it like bushes, only takin tha good fruits and leavin the ones wit agin on it on tha bush instead of just cuttin it out (the mold) they juss throw it away.  but let u talk about there favorite rock n roll group (anotha genre started by blax) they go all pissy drunk brittney spears on yo ass... its a fact. 

if u compare rap music song structure from tha beginning 2 now u realize how much they've improved (quality of sound, verse structure, subject matter, etc) its all been improved.  its ignorant having this arguement 2 years later after NaS coined tha phrase.  u woulda thought that ppl woulda jus givin up on rap and moved on 2 Guitar Rappin (that white boy shit kid rock*my nigga* be doin).  i realize half of em arent even legal enuff 2 buy Newports or Hennessey (i cant buy liquor myself) but dam, go 2 amazon.com and explore rap music that u've never even heard of or gave tha chance.  u'd realize theres just as much bullshit as there is classics like in EVERY genre of music.   

BYE HATER!!!!  (*suge knight voice*)

So on point.

If u really listen to the lyrics back then, and now.  Nikkas are really on sum shit now..  The punchlines  are as ferocious as ever, the metaphors are like shit we never heard before.  the stories being told in tracks and the amount of conscienceness around now is more than KRS or Rakim could have ever hoped..

The mixing is precision sharp, dudes are gettin on just cuz their sound is so cutting edge..  The beats are so elaborate ppl are recognizing the producers to be 1 half of the talent on tracks....

C'mon, yall making it bad for urselfs.....  Me n Bigg been enjoying Hip-Hop that is only getting better and evolving for many moons, while yall are allowing ur fav music to be killed.... by YOUR OWN SELFS..

sucks fo ya, im gonna go listen to those Talib EARDRUM leftovers....

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 07:14:06 PM »
HI HATERS (*maino sound byte*)

Hip Hop is only dead after u realize u cant breathe life into tha hole in tha cd.  people on these boards are actually startin 2 kill hip hop by promotin' tha negativity around tha whole "hip hop is dead" thing.  new lisseners/young kids will come 2 boards like these and say well if thats how they feel then i feel that way 2 (whole time they dont even know wat they talkin bout).  but (no disrespect) this is where tha over-privilaged white kids hang out- u kno tha ones who live in an area wheres theres no sense of wat its like 2 live in Black Culture, they just pick at it like bushes, only takin tha good fruits and leavin the ones wit agin on it on tha bush instead of just cuttin it out (the mold) they juss throw it away.  but let u talk about there favorite rock n roll group (anotha genre started by blax) they go all pissy drunk brittney spears on yo ass... its a fact. 

if u compare rap music song structure from tha beginning 2 now u realize how much they've improved (quality of sound, verse structure, subject matter, etc) its all been improved.  its ignorant having this arguement 2 years later after NaS coined tha phrase.  u woulda thought that ppl woulda jus givin up on rap and moved on 2 Guitar Rappin (that white boy shit kid rock*my nigga* be doin).  i realize half of em arent even legal enuff 2 buy Newports or Hennessey (i cant buy liquor myself) but dam, go 2 amazon.com and explore rap music that u've never even heard of or gave tha chance.  u'd realize theres just as much bullshit as there is classics like in EVERY genre of music.   

BYE HATER!!!!  (*suge knight voice*)

So on point.

If u really listen to the lyrics back then, and now.  Nikkas are really on sum shit now..  The punchlines  are as ferocious as ever, the metaphors are like shit we never heard before.  the stories being told in tracks and the amount of conscienceness around now is more than KRS or Rakim could have ever hoped..

The mixing is precision sharp, dudes are gettin on just cuz their sound is so cutting edge..  The beats are so elaborate ppl are recognizing the producers to be 1 half of the talent on tracks....

C'mon, yall making it bad for urselfs.....  Me n Bigg been enjoying Hip-Hop that is only getting better and evolving for many moons, while yall are allowing ur fav music to be killed.... by YOUR OWN SELFS..

sucks fo ya, im gonna go listen to those Talib EARDRUM leftovers....

exactly all u have 2 do is surpress ur bitchassness and buy an album, get drunk and crank that shit outta that muthafucka or............................................................ MAKE UR OWN FUCKIN MUSIC       thx 4 reading...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008, 09:19:50 PM »
I used to be one of those dudes who'd say hip-hop was dead...but really, when it comes down to it, it's commercialized hip-hop that's dead.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fe_cpdtodFE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fe_cpdtodFE</a>
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 12:03:39 AM by Now_I_Know »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 10:56:37 PM »
I used to be one of those dudes who'd say hip-hop was dead...but really, when it comes down to it, it's commercialized hip-hop that's dead.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fe_cpdtodFE&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fe_cpdtodFE&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Yup, and when u really think about it:  To US, commercial hip-hop has _always been_ dead.   So ain't a damn thing changed cept for the sheeps allowing they mindstate to be changed by negative muthafuckas....

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2008, 11:02:37 PM »
damn thats a dope ass tech n9ne track.

tahts his new album?

but plz stop the auto play what the fuck.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 11:42:19 PM »
hip hop = dead

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 12:03:19 AM »
damn thats a dope ass tech n9ne track.

tahts his new album?

but plz stop the auto play what the fuck.

yea, it is...not as good as his classic stuff. my bad 'bout the autoplay. i rarely use that shit, but i know how annoying it can get.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 03:13:22 PM »
atleast i c people do speak more than 1 language on these boards... u kno.  good