Author Topic: Anyone have any good unreleased DMX?  (Read 491 times)

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
Re: Anyone have any good unreleased DMX?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 04:12:27 PM »
i got 2 tracks that was supposed to be on the Never die alone soundtrack but i think it never came out..  one is called king thing and the other one go for that prod. by lil jon.. king thing is pretty dope! the movie is great too!  8) i also have a track called pump ya fist ft swizz beatz..

hideout

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 04:41:23 PM »
Care to upload those two? Pump ya fist were well one of his leadsingel for sony(?) before he switched labels, i maybe wrong on the labels, but they had a video for it atleas, together with that storch song.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 08:26:04 PM »
He got a unreleased album with jay-z and ja rule called murder ink ithink, altho thats more dark and gritty than the x songs you posted that you like.
you'd probaly like a song for you with bizzy bone tho, and they leaked a song from his new album a month ago, dmx - already.
Great artist.

Keen to up that Jigga Rule and X album?

J2K

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 02:59:01 AM »
My favourite DMX song of all time , old skool , but dope  8)

Where My Dogs At
http://www.zshare.net/audio/15351582a898d48a/

Black Gloves

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 03:17:23 AM »
Isnt that song named "Intro", obviously since it is the Intro? ^^

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 08:06:19 AM »
"Bust Money In Your Head" is a great unreleased track from him.

isn't that the Ja Rule diss over G-Unit's "Gangsta Shit" beat?

No it's not.

oh aiight lol, cuz in the hook of that diss he says "Bust money in his head"

any chance of uppin' that track my dude?

http://www.zshare.net/download/153246311821c4f1/

+1

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 08:17:09 AM »
Okka that song you posted does sound alot like the one I'm talking about.... the beat is just different

http://www.zshare.net/audio/15367952704c02cd/

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 07:24:03 PM »
I found this link to an unreleased DMX compilation....it's not mine, so i can't take credit for it, but I downloaded it and it's ok.

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/17128997/DMX-Fuck_The_Industry__2006_.rar

It's got all most of those unreleased songs we talked about in this thread.

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 08:37:01 PM »
Soopafly DPGC what would you think about a DMX and Soopafly collab? would you prefer both of them rapping, or maybe just X over his production?  8)

J2K

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 06:48:53 AM »
Isnt that song named "Intro", obviously since it is the Intro? ^^

To tell the truth i had no idea where this song came from , its been on my computer for a lo0ong asss time , came from a friend of my big broz ,he just uploaded all this music from mp3 disc , so the name came up as where my dogz at , but now u mention it , i think one of my friendz said its the intro for one of his albums  8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 07:34:18 AM »
Soopafly DPGC what would you think about a DMX and Soopafly collab? would you prefer both of them rapping, or maybe just X over his production?  8)

Hmm, I don't think they'd make a very good collab.  DMX is really gritty and high energy in all his songs, whereas Soopafly is more pimpish and makes more smooth laid back songs.  I think DMX 'could' sound good over a Soopafly beat if he picked the right one....something like the "bangin westcoast' or "yall better recognize" beats would be good.  I just think DMX's subject matter wouldn't go well with Fly's subject matter.....well, the DMX song "My baby's momma" might have been a good one for Soopafly to collab on.  I was cracking up laughing when that chick in the chorus was going "i'm a stupid bitch, a stupid bitch"  LOL.

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 07:37:43 AM »

Let me answer this question for you.

Soopafly should slap them bitches around and DMX is allowed to scream like one of these bitches then. For the rest the track will only have Soopafly rapping and is of course produced by the mighty soopafly. Soopafly is one of the best you see, I wanna meet Soopafly, I really do. He can sleep at my house anytime. Oh boy, all these hip hop heads.. they should learn that Soopa is the best  8)

Is this correct Soopafly DPGC? Or do you have anything to add LOL

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 08:38:37 AM »
Pretty much summed it up nicely....but DMX strikes me as someone who at least has a slight respect for women, whereas Soopafly treats them like trash and has zero respect for the hoes.  Like after Soopafly does a chick, he makes her sleep in the backyard, whereas DMX would probably let a chick go ahead and spend the night in his bed with him after he nails her.  The best collabo would be a Soopafly-Too Short collab.  Doing a song with Too Short would really make sure he's on his toes (the several collabos they've had have turned out awesome).
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 11:54:03 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Okka

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2008, 11:31:33 AM »
Okka that song you posted does sound alot like the one I'm talking about.... the beat is just different

http://www.zshare.net/audio/15367952704c02cd/

Aiight homie, i'll check this out +1