Author Topic: What East/South Rappers Say About The West?  (Read 302 times)

westsiderider323

Re: What East/South Rappers Say About The West?
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 08:46:53 AM »

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-Stress

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 09:43:03 AM »
^^ It´s Esham, He Mentions DJ Quik.
Esham Is Dope But I Don´t Like His Music That Much, Gets Boring After A While, He´s Father Of Horrorcore But People Like Brotha Lynch,Necro,Doomsday Productions,Sicx,etc. Are Harder Than Him.My Opinion, Maybe I´m Wrong.

P.S. The "Funny" Thing Is: David Banner Doesn´t Mention Pac In His Song.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »
Eminem said

"I got a list heres the order of the list and its in, it goes Reggie, Jay-Z, 2PAC and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, KURUPT, nas and then Me.

theres some love for the west

The Best of 3 Worlds

kuruptDPG

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 10:03:47 AM »
Eminem said

"I got a list heres the order of the list and its in, it goes Reggie, Jay-Z, 2PAC and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, KURUPT, nas and then Me.

theres some love for the west

yh that as well. man ther a pic i want badly, its in the chronic 2001 booklet, thers a pic with kurupt, eminem and dre and another pic wit jus kurupt and dre, does any1 have those pic in bigger size by anychance?