Author Topic: What happened to SGV?  (Read 626 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What happened to SGV?
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 10:14:08 PM »
I think he might be the only person from here I ever met in person. My homeboy might have met Sikotic before.
For real? Who?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 11:48:56 PM »
i know he got married or somethin'. we were pm'ing each other back and forth a while back talking about what plans we had for our families and shit. i think he moved or something but honestly i can't say i blame him.  He's trying to take grown steps in his life...and you guys got to admit that this place is Juvenile as FUCK,lol. i remember when me and my girl moved in together i quit posting for a while too. but when i had my kid i kinda stepped it up again,  i became a home-body and needed some entertainment/social interaction ( i ain't tyrin to have my friends around my daughter).  so ya know, i think it was one of those maturity things...why argue with NIK 12 pages deep when you can be bangin' your new wife and plannin' a life together?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 11:55:39 PM »
i know he got married or somethin'. we were pm'ing each other back and forth a while back talking about what plans we had for our families and shit. i think he moved or something but honestly i can't say i blame him.  He's trying to take grown steps in his life...and you guys got to admit that this place is Juvenile as FUCK,lol. i remember when me and my girl moved in together i quit posting for a while too. but when i had my kid i kinda stepped it up again,  i became a home-body and needed some entertainment/social interaction ( i ain't tyrin to have my friends around my daughter).  so ya know, i think it was one of those maturity things...why argue with NIK 12 pages deep when you can be bangin' your new wife and plannin' a life together?

so if you get married, then you can't browse internet websites anymore? nobody says he has to be a regular poster, but why limit yourself by deleting your account? LOL. i really never understood that logic...married dudes surf the web all the time, having a wife doesn't mean you're in prison (in most cases)...and he was doing interviews for dubcnn, as well. is he not a staff member anymore?

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 12:13:16 AM »
his wife cheated on him and he cracked under pressure

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 12:17:39 AM »
honestly it depends on the couple.

like i said when me and my girl moved in, it was all about fuckin' every moment for like the first 6 months then in between it was like mad trips to bed bath and beyond and places like that. tryin' to set up a LIFE and home together. I'd hate to know what taking it two steps beyond that would be like. i know he was saying something about buying a house too, and i know that's stressful especially with how the market is now. but back to my original point, it dpends on the couple. some women are needy, some are intrusive, and some just want alot of attention....i see it in a lot of my neighbors. also like i said it could be like grown step he took, i can totally see that. i mean he just got married and is starting this brand new life, just graduated school, buying a house and the whole 9, why stay put on a message board when he's got other stuff entertaining him out there, ya know? whatever the reason, i have a feeling he did it for progressive reasons.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 03:55:25 AM »
^ HE DIDN'T WANT TO TURN OUT LIKE YOU.

that cracked me the fuck up for some reason

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 12:17:04 PM »
I think he might be the only person from here I ever met in person. My homeboy might have met Sikotic before.
For real? Who?

I think we talked about it on here for a sec...my homeboy Aaron from Diamond Bar, he looks like a lighter Dwyane Wade. He said he knew somebody you knew.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 12:20:40 PM »
yea what happened to that nigga...........he was on of the few niggas on here that was cool. used to build with him through that private messagin shit.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 01:35:17 PM »
the only thing I remember about dude is when he went to pick up my sister, I was like, come up and meet me, and he was scared. Closest I ever got to meeting him... lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 03:33:14 PM »
For real? Who?

I think we talked about it on here for a sec...my homeboy Aaron from Diamond Bar, he looks like a lighter Dwyane Wade. He said he knew somebody you knew.
Oh yeah, my bad, I remember now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 03:34:40 PM »
I got DubCC tatted on my chest.

I'll be knee-deep in medical school and still postin in here at the same time. Gimmie 7 years and we'll turn this place into an online pharmacy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 05:01:09 PM »
Gimmie 7 years and we'll turn this place into an online pharmacy.
thats the shit im talkin bout....7 yrs? its all good ill still be here lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 12:02:40 AM »
the only thing I remember about dude is when he went to pick up my sister, I was like, come up and meet me, and he was scared. Closest I ever got to meeting him... lol.

LOL!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 12:54:32 AM »
i haven't come across much of his posts, but i do remember that he was quite stubborn :P

D-Stress

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 01:35:04 AM »
wasn't he the guy who thought akon>>>nate dogg?
;D