Author Topic: Timbo says hes gonna do the majority/all of Jay's next album  (Read 621 times)

Lazar

Re: Timbo says hes gonna do the majority/all of Jay's next album
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 12:07:30 PM »
Hm, I don´t know. I´m not really a Timbo fan but Jigga mostly has a good ear for beats, so I want to trust him ;)

Jome

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 01:07:55 PM »
Sounds great, Jay & Timmy have great chemistry, and I'm sure Tim would pull out a variety of different themed beats..

dameons

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 06:55:57 PM »
Jay z 's recent music suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuux.he needs to hook up with Primo and a few hungry beatsmiths to get a real album out, not Timbo's poppy ass production..

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 07:07:58 PM »
dumb...i dont give a fuck who it is,doin a whole album with one producer is lame...you gotta switch it up and have diffrent sounds/thoughts/inspirations.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 07:15:35 PM »
......let's see how this works out!
Timberland, Here, Eminem,Kanye Wets,Just Blaze, sounds pretty alright to me..but who knows...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Invincible

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 07:36:30 PM »
dumb...i dont give a fuck who it is,doin a whole album with one producer is lame.

No thats the problem, we haven't got enough of them, you telling me all Gang Starr, Dre and albums like Doggystyle and Liquid Swords are lame? Don't think so.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 07:56:31 PM »
dumb...i dont give a fuck who it is,doin a whole album with one producer is lame.

No thats the problem, we haven't got enough of them, you telling me all Gang Starr, Dre and albums like Doggystyle and Liquid Swords are lame? Don't think so.

^real talk...I mean it's good to have an album sometimes with different producers but that does in NO WAY make it better than a album with just one producer!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 08:03:10 PM »

^real talk...I mean it's good to have an album sometimes with different producers but that does in NO WAY make it better than a album with just one producer!

Preach to the ignorant! Thats the reason why so many rap albums don't sound as coherent anymore I reckon, too many producers, forced to have cool and dre here, khalil there, timbaland etc etc whoevers hot even if it doesnt fit the sound of the album. Shit should be dope

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »
^I'll be quite happy if they come up with something similar to this

GOD DAMN? when was this released? This track is hot!!!

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 11:03:11 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/xCOM-SbSpeE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/xCOM-SbSpeE</a>

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 04:48:26 AM »

Preach to the ignorant! Thats the reason why so many rap albums don't sound as coherent anymore I reckon, too many producers, forced to have cool and dre here, khalil there, timbaland etc etc whoevers hot even if it doesnt fit the sound of the album. Shit should be dope
lol,im not sayin you gotta go with a different producer every song or some bullshit. all im sayin is different collabos can bring intresting and refreshing results...you want 16 or so tracks of timbo? lol,be my guest ill pass

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 01:23:56 PM »
^I'll be quite happy if they come up with something similar to this

GOD DAMN? when was this released? This track is hot!!!
it was a b-side to a single from The |BLack ALbum, if I'm not mistaken
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Okka

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 01:36:38 PM »
Sounds good, they made alot of great songs together.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 02:03:46 PM »
Can Jay just stop making albums all together?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2008, 09:28:10 AM »
"We wanna go to the world," he added. "The world is 'Big Pimpin'.' 'Big Pimpin' ' is an international hit, so we wanna do 10 of those. Meaning, some of the songs gonna sound like M.I.A. would rap on some of the beats. You gonna be like, 'Whoa!' But it's Jay on 'em. That means it reaches everywhere. I'mma have songs with bagpipes. The music is gonna be so worldwide, he'll be able to tour the rest of his life, maybe, off just this one album. The Jay-Z album is gonna be phenomenal. You know why? We don't care. We're doing great music just to do it. We doing it for our fans who love us to say we ain't quit. I'm doing it 'cause that's my homeboy."

::)