Author Topic: Wade Would Welcome Reunion With Odom  (Read 337 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Wade Would Welcome Reunion With Odom
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 12:53:04 PM »
^^LOL at this stoner talking to me about drugs,  I smoked for a long time but I don't do anything now,  Shit I don't have to explain myself,  I am going to college and will be transferring in the Spring and I work, what about you, oh yeah you are a snitch with 40,000 posts, Nik's future looks bright LMAO

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 12:57:14 PM »
^^LOL at this stoner talking to me about drugs,  I smoked for a long time but I don't do anything now,  Shit I don't have to explain myself,  I am going to college and will be transferring in the Spring and I work, what about you, oh yeah you are a snitch with 40,000 posts, Nik's future looks bright LMAO

You're a 25 year old loser who just started community college, quit talking yourself up. Also, based on your posts, an emotional fag who clearly lacks testosterone. You're talking shit about me smoking weed when you used to smoke yourself, but were too bitch to handle it? LOL. Even Mosav is embarrassed of you...Man up, son.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 01:07:39 PM »
^^Just started Community College?  I am going to be transferring to a State College this Spring you dumbfuck, you have 40,000 posts LOL.  When did I diss weed at all you emotional faggot,  I simply said that someone as obsessed with weed as yourself shouldn't be talking to anyone about drugs,  I wasn't dissing weed moron,  I was dissing you, you know the faggot with 40,000 posts and going nowhere in life.

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 01:22:41 PM »
^^Just started Community College?  I am going to be transferring to a State College this Spring you dumbfuck, you have 40,000 posts LOL.  When did I diss weed at all you emotional faggot,  I simply said that someone as obsessed with weed as yourself shouldn't be talking to anyone about drugs,  I wasn't dissing weed moron,  I was dissing you, you know the faggot with 40,000 posts and going nowhere in life.

Yea, cuz weed and crack is the same thing, right? People who smoke weed can't joke about crackheads, such as yourself. Damn, man, you are fucking stupid. How can you even call anyone emotional? If I really was a snitch, I'd post up those PMs you sent me where you admitted that you only dissed me because you were an emotionally butt-hurt fruitcake, and how you thought I was cool, and how you felt bad about talking shit to me. LMAO. I'm 4 years younger than you and have more money to my name, I'm willing to bet anything on that. Also, where do my posts play into this? I've been posting on this board since it opened, and I work on a computer, so I have internet access continuously. You post here on your free time. I get paid to laugh at fruity kids such as yourself, while you're sitting in your room jerking it to KAIN's posts.

Even Rik hates you, dude. You know you're a fag when Rik hates you.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 02:00:05 PM »
lol this is funny
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 02:05:29 PM by Hack Wilson »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 02:04:09 PM »
Ummm...okay? Wtf
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"