Author Topic: fuckin swine...  (Read 490 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: fuckin swine...
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 01:46:12 PM »
if there's one cause i'm down for, it's "fuck the police"...now that's an invasion that'd be worth something.

We're certainly picky with our wars aren't we Mr. Nik  >:(

Won't be down to ride with dubcc no matter what the 'cause but if it suits you best you'll switch face and join in on the war  :(

invading helpless 13 year old emo kids=gay...no matter what way you look at it. never said it wasn't funny, but so is someone pushing an old lady down the stairs.

I honestly don't see what's so gay about invading a website, it was for fun, we got kicks out of it, for all we know that highway forum thing could have alot of geeky 14/15 year olds who're looking into learning law or some bullshit.

When you join a forum, personal details get left behind.

Age, Name, Where you're from. People don't give too shits about that. If The Game joined this forum for example, alot of people would be amazed, but you just know someone won't give a fuck and for the lulz will diss him directly/call him out on the G-Spot.

They didn't care they were 13 year olds, i'm 19 and by a landslide i could fuck them up, but they didn't care. Age don't mean shit to anyone on the internet.

i dunno about you, but picking on the weak/helpless just isn't my idea of cool.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 01:47:05 PM »
never said it wasn't funny, but so is someone pushing an old lady down the stairs.
Let's do the damn thing.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 02:07:32 PM »
if there's one cause i'm down for, it's "fuck the police"...now that's an invasion that'd be worth something.

We're certainly picky with our wars aren't we Mr. Nik  >:(

Won't be down to ride with dubcc no matter what the 'cause but if it suits you best you'll switch face and join in on the war  :(

invading helpless 13 year old emo kids=gay...no matter what way you look at it. never said it wasn't funny, but so is someone pushing an old lady down the stairs.

I honestly don't see what's so gay about invading a website, it was for fun, we got kicks out of it, for all we know that highway forum thing could have alot of geeky 14/15 year olds who're looking into learning law or some bullshit.

When you join a forum, personal details get left behind.

Age, Name, Where you're from. People don't give too shits about that. If The Game joined this forum for example, alot of people would be amazed, but you just know someone won't give a fuck and for the lulz will diss him directly/call him out on the G-Spot.

They didn't care they were 13 year olds, i'm 19 and by a landslide i could fuck them up, but they didn't care. Age don't mean shit to anyone on the internet.

i dunno about you, but picking on the weak/helpless just isn't my idea of cool.

Was you weak and helpless at the age of 13?

Emo's aren't weak and helpless, they're confused and ugly. They must be punished  :)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 03:30:05 PM »
Emo's aren't weak and helpless

Dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 03:31:46 PM »
so when we gonna ride on them bustas.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BJV

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 05:23:11 PM »
When you reach a karma level below 2k your posts should only be readable to other members after they accept some kind of warning of wackness agreement.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 05:30:25 PM »
Emo's aren't weak and helpless

Dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.

Obviously much dumber than those on who wants to be a millionaire contestants that was posted on that other topic  ::)

Weak and helpless is those old/young/whatever age people who are attached to life support systems, or those who can't do much on their own so they have people do it for them like feed them, look after the house etc. Live in old folks homes, have them bathed by nurses, people who've come to a serious old age like 100+...The Weak and Helpless have special carers who look after them and what not on a regular basis.

Emo's have none of this.

Emo's are attention seeking ugly dramatic people. If they were helpless they wouldn't look to each other for support to carry on doing what they do with their hair and taste of music. They're helpful towards each other but not in a positive way in the long run. The weak part....well really now, who's had a fight with an emo? Looks can be decieving  :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 05:39:18 PM »
Emo's are attention seeking ugly dramatic people.
Exactly, they choose to be "weak".

Survival of the Fittest, niggas
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 05:43:38 PM »
Emo's are attention seeking ugly dramatic people.
Exactly, they choose to be "weak".

Survival of the Fittest, niggas

This is true. As we've witnessed many-a-times in real life, the people who're weaker tend to get a helping hand more often than the person who can hold is own. In reality if that same person would just quit his 'ways' of living like an emo, he'd be as strong as you and i....Providing he starts to built up better on his diet and doesn't become a couch potato or a basement dweller.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »
so emo niggas r the ones wearin tight ass jeans? i thought all the white boys were doin it.

G-Funk

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 07:34:54 PM »
so emo niggas r the ones wearin tight ass jeans? i thought all the white boys were doin it.
i sure as hell hope not, but that black emo said he goes for a "emo/gangsta" look wearin baggy pants
that shit is disgustin

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »
Fuck the police, no justice, no peace....

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 10:56:09 PM »
www.ticketassassin.com

I'm telling you it works...

good luck w/ the cop not showing up in court...they get overtime pay for that.  Along w/ budget cuts, the state needs to collect as money as it can.  Using the defenses in that website will tremendously help your odds.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 10:34:57 AM »
i sure as hell hope not, but that black emo said he goes for a "emo/gangsta" look wearin baggy pants
that shit is disgustin

lmfao on dubcc? if so homie gotta be an alias.

G-Funk

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 04:26:25 PM »
that shit is disgustin

lmfao on dubcc? if so homie gotta be an alias.

nah this was on their own boards