Author Topic: ATL Blog: Did Shawty Lo Get Jumped At Club Crucial?? (T.I. Owned Club)  (Read 422 times)

Lunatic

this beef is really stupid though
agreed - and lo started it

I wouldn't even have known about it if it wasn't for you.
and that counts for?

It means that you only give him exposure; the exposure you think -judging by your reactions- he does not deserve.
it wont help him move records or gain popularity, it's just what's in the news - i dont write this stuff myself.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

wasn’t there so I can’t say whether or not it was factual or not. Sources tell me that Club Crucial was the scene of a crime against rapper Shawty Lo. From what I understand, Crucial is TI's club on Bankhead. It was reportedly off the chain on Saturday. Shawty Lo and his whole click showed up at around 2:30 am on Saturday. I heard some dude named Meatball attacked Shawty Lo while a well-regarded song called “What Up” played. As you know, that is the diss record T.I. recently recorded. I heard that it was ugly. I heard that Club Crucial is confirming the incident and my sources swear by this.

from AHH

LMFAO at Shawty Lo catchin a beating
A) In Bankhead
B) At T.I.'s Club
C) While a Shawty Lo diss song is playing by TI :laugh:

shawty lo lost

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You take rap/ T.I. beefs way too personally. I understand you're only 18 and you'll see in 2,3 years that some of your posts were pointless (it's not just you, we've all been down that road).

Lunatic

You take rap/ T.I. beefs way too personally. I understand you're only 18 and you'll see in 2,3 years that some of your posts were pointless (it's not just you, we've all been down that road).
I'm not taking it personally, I just laugh at the idea of what went down :laugh:

h2k4

I agree.   There are alot of people on this board that take these beefs way too personal.  Example:  calling BWS "Wack Wall Street" or G-Unit "G-Unot".  If you're not involved with either of the camps, please refrain from making such remarks.  Your posts become irrelevant and hold no weight since you already showed you're biased.  It's ok to give your opinion but some of these dudes take it way too far.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
that's what happens when you fly off at the mouth sometimes. you have to be held accountable for ya actions. i hope they got it on tape.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

smegma

it wont help him move records or gain popularity, it's just what's in the news - i dont write this stuff myself.

There is no such thing as bad publicity...

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
foolish has a sick beat but no lyrics..