Author Topic: Will Game and Spider ever squash their beef?  (Read 985 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Will Game and Spider ever squash their beef?
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2008, 09:20:08 PM »

i saw Spider makin it rain with pennies in the club..broke ass nigga  :laugh:^^...youre ignorant if you dont believe me, keep being fooled by his lies i saw him. no discussion!

Spider drives a used car with 3 rims. Niggas know it, its because the OG's exposing him....i saw him, he be everywhere.

Youre ignorant you got Spiders dick so far down your throat if you dont believe me....period. end of story.

Keep being fooled by this clown...

LMAO :laugh:...stupid ass muthafucka

You never come out the house and you live in the UK so how would u ever see Spider?? If you really saw Spi in the streets you would know for a fact he doesn't drive a used car with 3 rims lol that shit is old as hell. Where would you be without Game when it comes to speakin on Loco? Can you please come with something new?? Right, u can't unless someone says it over the internet. Who's exposing him?? By saying he gotta 03 Tahoe which is a wrap??You stay on Spider's nutts and as long as you're speaking on him InDAstreets, BAYMAAC, GWEST and the fans appreciate it :D Crash should put you and a few others on a payroll for the keeping Spider Loc's name crackin lol.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 06:18:45 AM »

i saw Spider makin it rain with pennies in the club..broke ass nigga  :laugh:^^...youre ignorant if you dont believe me, keep being fooled by his lies i saw him. no discussion!

Spider drives a used car with 3 rims. Niggas know it, its because the OG's exposing him....i saw him, he be everywhere.

Youre ignorant you got Spiders dick so far down your throat if you dont believe me....period. end of story.

You never come out the house and you live in the UK so how would u ever see Spider?? If you really saw Spi in the streets you would know for a fact he doesn't drive a used car with 3 rims lol that shit is old as hell. Where would you be without Game when it comes to speakin on Loco? Can you please come with something new?? Right, u can't unless someone says it over the internet. Who's exposing him?? By saying he gotta 03 Tahoe which is a wrap??You stay on Spider's nutts and as long as you're speaking on him InDAstreets, BAYMAAC, GWEST and the fans appreciate it :D Crash should put you and a few others on a payroll for the keeping Spider Loc's name crackin lol.

Hahahahahaha dats what it is.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

K-9

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 07:14:34 AM »
BOTH The Game and Spider Loc need to grow up and take Snoop and Big Wy's advice and just dead this "beef", both are grown men and can put their differences behind them, fuck all the rap shit

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 07:48:53 AM »
Spi been said its past rap. I dont think game tripping over the shit to be honest.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 09:20:52 AM »
Game aint got that type of skill to ja rule a nigga or how cassidy did freeway. His internet and suburban following might do what game say. But they follow whatever the hood does after a while anyway the hood dictates who's hot the burbs just put niggaz sales crazy.

Do you see game want to kill himself cause he aint got that hood backing. All artist who are from the hood want the hood still behind them regardless of what they tell you.

here this nigga go...actin like he know what he talkin bout again...nigga u dont know him or his people...so u dont know who backin him..so stfu... ::)...niggaz like wacko, whiteboy, deebo etc seem 2 disagree witchu...

Shit i would disagree with me too if game was feeding me. My nigga you dont know what i know and i promise that. I know more than what you think trust that.

man stfu...yall say that shit everytime yall see game wit a real nigga...so he must pay everybody huh?  ::)...go sit down somewhere...

This groupie ass nigga can't handle the facts on his man. Nigga if its true its true,you actin like im the reason he lieing bout his backround. It is what it is deal with it.

Its well known game what it is with game, unlike most of these clowns up here I thought u might be official but you can't even handle facts bout the nigga.

it aint no facts nigga...its made up shit and speculation that u and these other hoe ass niggaz be makin up...u niggaz go around preaching it so much...that u want it 2 be true...whats yo sources nigga? who told u? how u know? and not on no he said she said shit...cuz if it is...then u only proving my point...how the fuck u sound...so he payin niggaz 2 show up @ his video shoot and show luv? get the fuck outta here... ::)

Blaa blaa blaa nigga get ya game thong out ya ass. Every negative fact bout game is not true. Keep on believing the nigga lies and ignoring facts. Its clear your in denial but I guess that's how hoe ass niggaz act. Stay up.

thats the thing...what facts? im waitin 4 u 2 school me...go head...cuz right now all u did is prove my point right now...str8 up...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 09:40:30 AM »
If you say so. Regardless on how i prove it,it aint gonna be good enough for you i know your kind.

Black Gloves

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2008, 09:54:39 AM »

LMAO @ "baymac fans"

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

aint no fans except his street team...LMAO

LOOOOL @ me being from UK..at least be consistent..at first you said i was from Netherland, then Sweden, then UK...cmon baby you can do better ;)

Im from AZ but i stay in UK right now that doesnt mean im not from AZ....dont worry baby i got you, ima school you...if you want 2 :laugh: :-*

Spider is a joke..only on dubcnn can Spider Loc be considered relevant LMAO

they really think Spider got fans

LMAAAAAAAAAAAO @ spider sellin 35/350 copies on a STREET ALBUM on KOCH LMAO!!!

while niggas sell 30-80,000 on MIXTAPES and shit this nigga doin 35/350 copies LMAO and he has fans right?

HAHA

50 doesnt even like the nigga

"*looks at Yayo & Banks* See what they askin me...Spider...see Spider still doesnt even have a interesting record out...ask me about Spider when he has a hot record" :laugh: :'(

"Spiders street album is comin on KOCH" :laugh:...Because 50 wanted to see if he could do numbers, just like he did Prodigy haha and they both flopped so he aint puttin out your record

Buck to Spider: "50 told me he aint NEVER puttin yo shit out"

LMAO

While other niggas are rich ballin it up...all this nigga is gonna do is talk about childish shit like "Doja" ::) and "Buck is a clown" and bla bla with every artist 50 beefin with until he 50 years old ha ha :'( :-* :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 09:56:31 AM by Smoke Um »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2008, 10:13:25 AM »
Im from AZ but i stay in UK right now that doesnt mean im not from AZ....dont worry baby i got you, ima school you...if you want 2 :laugh: :-*

Yes finally he admits it. You was born in Az while your Uk mother was in Az visting that dont make you from az,your az born and uk bred this explains everything. No wonder you sound so stupid.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 10:56:57 AM »
If you say so. Regardless on how i prove it,it aint gonna be good enough for you i know your kind.

yea right...it must not be no credible shit...jus some ol he-say she say shit...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 11:04:25 AM »

yea right...it must not be no credible shit...jus some ol he-say she say shit...

I guess................

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 11:57:01 AM »

LMAO @ "baymac fans"

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

aint no fans except his street team...LMAO

LOOOOL @ me being from UK..at least be consistent..at first you said i was from Netherland, then Sweden, then UK...cmon baby you can do better ;)

Spider is a joke..only on dubcnn can Spider Loc be considered relevant LMAO

they really think Spider got fans

LMAAAAAAAAAAAO @ spider sellin 35/350 copies on a STREET ALBUM on KOCH LMAO!!!

while niggas sell 30-80,000 on MIXTAPES and shit this nigga doin 35/350 copies LMAO and he has fans right?

HAHA

50 doesnt even like the nigga

"*looks at Yayo & Banks* See what they askin me...Spider...see Spider still doesnt even have a interesting record out...ask me about Spider when he has a hot record" :laugh: :'(

"Spiders street album is comin on KOCH" :laugh:...Because 50 wanted to see if he could do numbers, just like he did Prodigy haha and they both flopped so he aint puttin out your record

Buck to Spider: "50 told me he aint NEVER puttin yo shit out"

LMAO

While other niggas are rich ballin it up...all this nigga is gonna do is talk about childish shit like "Doja" ::) and "Buck is a clown" and bla bla with every artist 50 beefin with until he 50 years old ha ha :'( :-* :laugh:

Yea you're consistent with that bull shit and I told you to stop makin up stuff and come with some brand new facts but as I said you can't...all u can do is lie, assume and use recycled rumors that u get from the internet. Bein from AZ ain't no better than the UK so you should've kept that to yourself lol I don't care if it's on the west. Continue to keep Spi's dick in yo mouth :D like I said we're lovin it!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 05:17:42 PM »
I hope so..I like them both..
Flixx

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 05:25:02 PM »
here is one thing I don't get though concerning Spider's outlook on the "beef" with Game

Spider got mad about Snoop making the video about setting up the fight between him and Game, and so he went off on Snoop about it, but Jay Rock agreed with Snoop and that is Spider's cousin, so how come Spider had nothing to say about that? same with Big Wy and Crooked I and other rappers who spoke on the beef and said that Game and Spider should squash it... just my 2 cents, bottom line is they made dope tracks together when they were on good terms and I don't see why they can't do that again  8)

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 05:30:02 PM »
here is one thing I don't get though concerning Spider's outlook on the "beef" with Game

Spider got mad about Snoop making the video about setting up the fight between him and Game, and so he went off on Snoop about it, but Jay Rock agreed with Snoop and that is Spider's cousin, so how come Spider had nothing to say about that? same with Big Wy and Crooked I and other rappers who spoke on the beef and said that Game and Spider should squash it... just my 2 cents, bottom line is they made dope tracks together when they were on good terms and I don't see why they can't do that again  8)

Dam Snoop said they should get and squash it..I agree 2..no hard feelings win, lose, or draw..
Flixx

Black Gloves

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 05:56:43 PM »

Yes finally he admits it. You was born in Az while your Uk mother was in Az visting that dont make you from az,your az born and uk bred this explains everything. No wonder you sound so stupid.

HUHU LMAO WTF???

I go to school in UK but im from Phoenix..LMAO this nigga makin up his own fairytale...aaaaaaww how sweeeet :-* :'(

LMAO @ Spider sellin 35 copies thats the most pathetic shit ive ever seen.

Bottom line is Spider is the biggest joke ive seen "Cooooast crip cuz coooooast crip nigga" hahaha yellin out at them niggas but then it was nothin...just knocked on the window and all that "coast crip" talk was done with

Niggas should've sent this to Americas Funniest Home videos or some shit like that bangin on the windows LMAO

Word to everything ive NEVER seen a bigger joke than Spider in this game.

and loooool @ TheRealSupreme talkin about "havin Spiders dick in your mouth"...LMAO cmon i think everybody know what you do on this forum so its to easy to clown you for that:-* :laugh: ;D

BWS/DPGC/TOP DAWG ENT/PRECISE MUSIC etc etc >>>> some made up fairytale fake thugs always tryna act like they the toughest - Baymaac

LMAO @ Spider...hes soooooooooooooooooooo tough right? this nigga wears bandanas in hollywood clubs...LMAO that nigga would die just so he could prove himself...haha what a joke