Author Topic: ThaVaults.com is back yall.... (in 2005 it was the #1 Deathrow forum ever!)  (Read 739 times)

Al Bundy

yeah brag to wcc as you always do bundy...I ain't the one scared to go out in public and talk to people.  Funny how you said you don't need to prove anything, and yet you continued to list all this shit about yourself as if you did need to prove something.  I know you're insecure bundy, all the talk you try on here ain't gonna matter to me, so don't waste your time.  Probably in a few more months I'll come into some thread that you post in, and just to be an asshole, remind you of what a loser you are with your so called "disorder".

and there you go again, acting like you know everything in the world.

:loser:

Sikotic™

Being the #1 Death Row forum is like being the fastest retard in the Special Olympics.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

yeah brag to wcc as you always do bundy...I ain't the one scared to go out in public and talk to people.  Funny how you said you don't need to prove anything, and yet you continued to list all this shit about yourself as if you did need to prove something.  I know you're insecure bundy, all the talk you try on here ain't gonna matter to me, so don't waste your time.  Probably in a few more months I'll come into some thread that you post in, and just to be an asshole, remind you of what a loser you are with your so called "disorder".

and there you go again, acting like you know everything in the world.

:loser:

naw, pretty simple, read any book on psychology and its pretty easy to figure you out.  There you go again w/ ur big ass ego...you're not the world bro, just cause I know that you are an insecure pussy faggot doesn't mean I know everything in the world.