Author Topic: lol at the ads all over games official site  (Read 572 times)

D-Stress

Re: lol at the ads all over games official site
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 07:34:42 AM »
Personally I'd never pay that much for headphones, but I'd love to be able to listen to some music with them for just like an hour and see what the big difference is.
8) same here.

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 08:11:14 AM »
The difference is the others are already in stores for an average price. This will get pushed back repeatedly and cost way too much. They should call them Detox  ;D

I have been trying to find who will stock these in the UK. So far........................ No one.

G-Funk

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 08:59:17 PM »
400 bucks for a set of headphones? To hear a slight difference in quality? Mannn, I buy my headphones for $1.06 at the Dolla Store, and I got some that came with my CD player, lol, mannnnnnnnnn, they all sound the same.

What makes these "Beats" headphones so different & expensive from other headphones anyway? Besides the supposed quality difference.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 09:16:19 PM »
Personally I'd never pay that much for headphones, but I'd love to be able to listen to some music with them for just like an hour and see what the big difference is.
Yeah, would be cool...I just broke my headphones AGAIN, that sound from other earphone always fucks up, I get this like evey 6 months - year no matter what I buy, I hope the guarantee is still on. Would be cool to buy some Dre headphones and they would break...

same shit happens to EVERY headphone set i buy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 03:39:25 AM »
Sounds gimmicky. I read their ad, Dre saying he want people to hear the beats just like he does... I'd stick with the $100 Sony's.