Author Topic: Rare Danny Boy/Deathrow tracks....  (Read 671 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: Rare Danny Boy/Deathrow tracks....
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 12:25:23 AM »
i did, and he told me that Nini,nick, admin, joe, scott, peter stannard etc tried to add him thru another fake alias on myspace, saying he was "Kilos friend" and "kilo told me to contact you" and tried to sell him a few rare Mark Morriosn tracks. Clint Dogg told him to "fuck off" and offered him a grand total of "$9" for these 9 tracks, thats $1 each LMAO.

More fake alias's a trying to scam and make money.

those tracks he offered were fake, some he claimed were accapellas of MM songs which were probably made by that weakass fake ass comp programe that claims to be able to remove the music from the songs 2 make an acca or viceverce. If you have a read or know your studio stuff u will understand that this is IMPOSSIBLE to do with a 2 track stereo master, the sound is unclear and very dirty. He may have 1 or 2 rare MM songs, but thats all.

Beware of this scammer trying to make money on the net  with other peoples music and works that he dont own the copyright too.

Hang on, i will click my own sig right now and report them.

Please go away Clint and stop IMing me. I don't speak to people who live in Kangaroo pouches because they are homeless Mr. I am 45 K in debt.

Kilo4

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 01:20:25 AM »
i did, and he told me that Nini,nick, admin, joe, scott, peter stannard etc tried to add him thru another fake alias on myspace, saying he was "Kilos friend" and "kilo told me to contact you" and tried to sell him a few rare Mark Morriosn tracks. Clint Dogg told him to "fuck off" and offered him a grand total of "$9" for these 9 tracks, thats $1 each LMAO.

More fake alias's a trying to scam and make money.

those tracks he offered were fake, some he claimed were accapellas of MM songs which were probably made by that weakass fake ass comp programe that claims to be able to remove the music from the songs 2 make an acca or viceverce. If you have a read or know your studio stuff u will understand that this is IMPOSSIBLE to do with a 2 track stereo master, the sound is unclear and very dirty. He may have 1 or 2 rare MM songs, but thats all.

Beware of this scammer trying to make money on the net  with other peoples music and works that he dont own the copyright too.

Hang on, i will click my own sig right now and report them.

Please go away Clint and stop IMing me. I don't speak to people who live in Kangaroo pouches because they are homeless Mr. I am 45 K in debt.

LOL, now i got proof u r obsessed by Clint Dogg.

I have not even pm'd you so there lol.

proof here cause you always sayt the same thing after each of my popsts and im not him lol. - http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=159992.msg1924281#msg1924281

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=186674.msg1924279#msg1924279

i can post more but i couldnt be fucked. U R OBSESSED WITH CLINT DOGG.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 02:54:00 AM »
^^U R CLINT DOGG