Author Topic: Disclaimer...These WIERDOZ don't represent the opinions of the TRU WEST  (Read 517 times)

calibredcalifeed1

to anybody who may stumble into this forum..this is not a West Coast forum so your not going to get any serious discussions going on about anything West Coast, what you will find is the same opinion of several Weirdos who because of high post counts think their opinon/s mean something.... LMAOL
1st most of these weirdos were  talking about how real they favorite rappers are/is.....
Then they get exposed for not being who they portray, then you weirdos say thats cool cuz this is just entertainment?!?!

niggaz get caught kissing, and thats no big deal??? niggaz claiming gangs they aint really from perpetrating, thats cool, but a nigga sign to a record label from the other side and thats wack???
niggaz flippin' on the people that made them who they are, and show no Loyalty and thats cool???

Bishop, Spider, Glasses, Problem, Roccett, Cashish out here going hard and all yall do is hate on them????

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLAD TO SEE I AIN'T THE ONLY FUCKIN' ONE !!!!!!!!

IM ON MY CAMPAIGN SHIT!!!

NIGGAHS DELETED MY SHIT CUZ I PUT DA HOMIES' SONG UP AND SHIT LOL, EVERYBODY ELSE GOT THEY SONG UP
WHY YALL HATING? CUZ THAT SHIT IS 100% GOON!! LOL

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dog you right I can't argue cause that's your opinion and I don't give a fuck. If game ever takes the time to diss hootie you won't like him either.

How is 50 playin him my nigga? Let me correct you where your wrong unless you know something I dont.

Dmac,henchman,whiteboy,and all them other niggaz playin game by extorting him.

It seems like you know a lot about the situation lets trade facts my nigga.

Homie... you are an idiot my nig.... i like fools cuz they make good music and can actually rap... not cuz if Game beef with them or not.... just cuz u a Spider dickrider don't mean i'm a Game dickrider.... your logic is childish homie cuz u don't have any valid arguments to what i'm sayin

i fucks with rass kass, hell i even think papa smurf (spiders right hand man) is kinda nice

u have to be blowing spiders cock or something cuz it just don't make sense..... u ride till the wheels fall off for the one of the wackest rappers ever to come out... and its not just my opinion.... its fucking 99% of this forum and every single nigga i know.... they all say spider wack as fuck

and you say Spider is nice??? come on my nig..... yall gotta be fucking or something

Papa smurf and spi don't fuck around no more clown. 99% of the haters is the same 7 to 10 niggaz who run into every spi topic and hate but they switch names up. The only dick gettin sucked is mine by your mama my nig. Hold up let me give her her daily facial....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon