Author Topic: KG high fives Bynum in mid air  (Read 517 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: KG high fives Bynum in mid air
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 12:33:38 PM »
offensive foul my ass.  you could have easily called a foul on the bynum elbow in garnetts back then.  KG schooled Bynum, and the Celtics are the NBA champs.

LOL...Yea, using your off arm to create space isn't an offensive foul. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 12:36:50 PM »
17 > 14

Yup no doubt.  Also the Celts have barely ever lost in the Finals, I believe the Lakers have been beat in the Finals like 12 or 13 times in their franchise's history, The Celts are the best franchise in NBA history, that CANT be debated.

Laker dynasties>Celtic dynasties. Celtics better enjoy that number while it lasts, cuz in this next 10 years, the Lakers will collect AT LEAST 3-4 titles. Celtics won most of their rings in one era. Lakers won all throughout basketball history, never had a dark period of embarrassment like the Celtics did. Also, we lost in the Finals a lot more, but that's because we made the Finals a lot more. conference champions>>>losing in the playoffs.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 12:45:09 PM »
offensive foul my ass.  you could have easily called a foul on the bynum elbow in garnetts back then.  KG schooled Bynum, and the Celtics are the NBA champs.

man you claim you this baller.....who played side by side with farmar and all this crazy stuff. that wasnt a offensive foul nigga. you cant be serious??? that was two big men, down low banging hard, like how should be!......... you got to be one of those tall , ass skinny white crackers who play ball but are soft ass hell. niggas that are 5'5 grabbing boards over your lame ass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 01:35:58 PM »

man you claim you this baller.....who played side by side with farmar and all this crazy stuff. that wasnt a offensive foul nigga. you cant be serious??? that was two big men, down low banging hard, like how should be!......... you got to be one of those tall , ass skinny white crackers who play ball but are soft ass hell. niggas that are 5'5 grabbing boards over your lame ass

this aint no street ball, nigga! these muthafuckaz is gettin paid...offensive foul.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 04:19:56 PM »
looks like an offensive foul to me too...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 04:29:46 PM »
Of course it's a foul, but the point is still that KG HIGH FIVES BYNUM IN MID AIR!!! And that just owns.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 05:02:20 PM »
wow there are way too many people obsessed with the Lakers

both haters and fans

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 05:04:46 PM »

both haters and fans
and "yay" to the champion Celtics
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2008, 12:08:50 AM »

both haters and fans
and "yay" to the champion Celtics

you got yay?  where's it at big homie

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 04:54:12 AM »

Why do you have a faggot in your avatar anyway?

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2008, 04:55:53 AM »
Of course it's a foul, but the point is still that KG HIGH FIVES BYNUM IN MID AIR!!! And that just owns.

The point is that he made an offensive foul to protect his shot, and he isn't allowed to do it.
Accidentally, it happened that he gave an high five to Bynum.
That makes the video funny to watch, but nothing more.
A foul is a foul.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2008, 07:33:09 AM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2008, 08:14:19 AM »
Bynum got schooled.