Author Topic: West Coast Shit - Spider Loc-------U Can't Hate on this!!!!!  (Read 1124 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: West Coast Shit - Spider Loc-------U Can't Hate on this!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2008, 01:03:03 PM »
^^The Negative will always be there, it will not go, so why focus on it??
I'm here to check out SPi's Music, and find out more about what he has planned for his albums et al!
There will always be haters, that is something you can't escape, but rather than spend time chasing them, use that time to upload more info on Spi to those  who genuinely want them!

If you want to stay chasing these guys, that's on you!
I'll keeping logging on to Spi Threads to check out his music and converse with his fans, that other stuff does not concern me..
Blunt as it sounds I'm only being honest!!

Stay safe!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2008, 01:05:06 PM »
the mods needs to get on they job and ban promoters in her and delete all these spider topics.

its funny cuz u get a laugh outta em but god damn its too much.

says the person that got banned a few times and came back  :loser:

the change starts with you, kid

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2008, 02:29:19 PM »
YO MR.ED.............BITCH WHERE ARE U???I GOT SUM HAY FOR YOUR SKINNY SCRUBBY HYPE CRACK SMOKIN ASS..................A HORSE IS A HORSE OF COURSE OF COURSE.............DAM I FORGOT THA WORDS TO THAT SONG???

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »
^^???

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »
^^???

u don't know whom i'm talkin about???............................supreme........(aka) mr.ed............tha ugliest bitch born hoe on tha net

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2008, 03:34:25 PM »
^^???

u don't know whom i'm talkin about???............................supreme........(aka) mr.ed............tha ugliest bitch born hoe on tha net

Right...But if she is not pretty as you say, why dwell on it??

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2008, 03:53:28 PM »
^^^CAUSE THA BITCH WAS TALKIN MAD SHIT ABOUT LATINOS.................SHE WAS TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MEXICANS AND OTHER LATINO ORIGIN..............SO IS NOT LIKE I'M DWELLIN ON HER..................SHE'S BEEN SERVED..................FUCKIN MR.ED............BITCH HAS NO TITS OR ASS.............BUT SHE SWEARS SHE'S FINE............BITCH HAS MORE OIL IN HER UGLY ASS FACE THAN MY BRAND NEW CAR

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »
^^Well i can understand any resulting aggression towards her for a statement like that....i don't see it any where in this thread..though,....

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2008, 04:13:21 PM »
^^Well i can understand any resulting aggression towards her for a statement like that....i don't see it any where in this thread..though,....

is cause u haven't been around...................she didn't say that shit in here,cause she though that this site was all westcoast latin.............but u and i know this site is more euro than westcoast.................she said it on other forums,but not on this one!!!

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2008, 04:16:06 PM »

is cause u haven't been around...................she didn't say that shit in here,cause she though that this site was all westcoast latin.............but u and i know this site is more euro than westcoast.................she said it on other forums,but not on this one!!!

It's still fuck Alkn, fuck chi, fuck gd's, fuck vice lords, fuck folks, and fuck the mid-west!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 04:46:45 PM by CAN OF RAID »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »

Right..Right...Ok!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2008, 05:35:58 PM »

This ol'computer geek squad ass mufucka comes in here for attention dude has a low key crush on me like a 3rd grader who expresses it by picking on a girl lol. I have never made a prejudice statement towards latinos because being a dumb ass has nothing to do with his race. The boy didn't take his meds so he's psychologically vulnerable when it comes to the voices in his head. Look who he co-signs callin me Mr. Ed and we all know he just wants my attention badly but I am not going to give it to him because he's a keyboard banger. Dude said he got banged on in his own city by some Surenos from LA lol and he didn't do shit 'cause he doesn't know what to do without a keyboard. This off brand ass weirdo is real serious with the net bangin and he's not getting a response from me no matter what bull shit he says about me. All I have to do is ignore him to piss him off lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2008, 05:43:50 PM »

This ol'computer geek squad ass mufucka comes in here for attention dude has a low key crush on me like a 3rd grader who expresses it by picking on a girl lol. I have never made a prejudice statement towards latinos because being a dumb ass has nothing to do with his race. The boy didn't take his meds so he's psychologically vulnerable when it comes to the voices in his head. Look who he co-signs callin me Mr. Ed and we all know he just wants my attention badly but I am not going to give it to him because he's a keyboard banger. Dude said he got banged on in his own city by some Surenos from LA lol and he didn't do shit 'cause he doesn't know what to do without a keyboard. This off brand ass weirdo is real serious with the net bangin and he's not getting a response from me no matter what bull shit he says about me. All I have to do is ignore him to piss him off lol
...Really??
..damn!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2008, 06:49:46 PM »

...Really??
..damn!!

All bull shit to the side, you see I don't respond he need to take that bull shit back to Wcrydaz where people actually keeps him entertained.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme