Author Topic: Is Tyga from Compton or Gardena or what!!!?? (Flixx Statement)  (Read 1942 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Is Tyga from Compton or Gardena or what!!!?? (Flixx Statement)
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 03:26:30 PM »
a change in physical buildings?
yeah watts is an older part of the city, more run down physically,
but don't think cuz the projects are ugly they are more dangerous than south central, you can get it anywhere.
Like i said, and im not going in to details, my homies was in a shoot out in Orange county about few weeks back, a full fledge shoot out.
so hows that for your stereotypes!  Im talking ar 15s and mac 10s

Naw Im not even talking about physical buildings or any of the stuff you're talking about.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »
Gardena and Compton is not the same thing..Like my nigga said that's the HUB and the G is (Harbor City) South Bay Area no doubt..We don't like punk ass, lying ass, coward ass niggas in our hood no more than n e body else. I don't care if the nigga got his chain snatched or shit like that.. but not only do u go & get jacked 4 ya shit, the streets pull yo Compton card..Can't come back home like that..It's already clear 2 me he ain't got no G n him. By the way 147th & Normandie is Paybacc hood ain't no maybe's about it..A real Garr City nigga should know that. Shouts out to my G-13 homies holdin down on the other side..You make the call, I ain't gotta prove shit, Tell me what kinda nigga claim somebody else hood he ain't from thinkin that shit gone ride..Correct! a bitch ass nigga. People kept fuckin wit me about this nigga so i spoke on it, but that's all I got 2 say...Fuck a Tyga..if he had stripes he wouldn't have 2 pull pussy ass moves 2 get on..
Flixx

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 05:13:18 PM »
Gardena and Compton is not the same thing..Like my nigga said that's the HUB and the G is (Harbor City) South Bay Area no doubt..We don't like punk ass, lying ass, coward ass niggas in our hood no more than n e body else. I don't care if the nigga got his chain snatched or shit like that.. but not only do u go & get jacked 4 ya shit, the streets pull yo Compton card..Can't come back home like that..It's already clear 2 me he ain't got no G n him. By the way 147th & Normandie is Paybacc hood ain't no maybe's about it..A real Garr City nigga should know that. Shouts out to my G-13 homies holdin down on the other side..You make the call, I ain't gotta prove shit, Tell me what kinda nigga claim somebody else hood he ain't from thinkin that shit gone ride..Correct! a bitch ass nigga. People kept fuckin wit me about this nigga so i spoke on it, but that's all I got 2 say...Fuck a Tyga..if he had stripes he wouldn't have 2 pull pussy ass moves 2 get on..
Soooo what exactly did this Tyga kid do to you to get you wettin your pampers from being overheated here?

Black Gloves

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 05:21:47 PM »
Who the fuck cares...ask him where he from and he'll probably say some shit like "Swagville" or some corny ass
shit like that with his tight v-neck shirt and tight pants lookin like they givin the nigga some head.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 05:28:22 PM »
Soooo what exactly did this Tyga kid do to you to get you wettin your pampers from being overheated here?

Yeah seriously. Who the fuck is sitting at home thinkin about Tyga lol.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2008, 05:31:46 PM »

Dayum lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

RealG

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 05:33:52 PM »
man yall know what the fuck i mean!
they all similar, not a major difference, yeah gardena is less active, but shit go down.

RealG

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2008, 05:42:29 PM »
Tyga is just some light skinned dude they found, they (the record label) needed a light skin chris brown rapper dude,
fuck this discussion, somebody need to come and lock this thread lol
one hit wonder, just like soldier boy, you won't be talking about him in a year from now

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2008, 08:10:19 AM »
Flixx/ R-Tistic...When I used to hang out at Ridahs only with ya Boy Jay-Ridah he would have me rollin..Its funny cause it sounds like everyone was from Gardena down the street from his mothers house...Keke Loco, yeah he used to stay down the street from my mother...Lil Half Dead...yeah he used to stay down the street from my mother....
 On another note..whats up with ya boy Supreme...Homie can bust...he was rapping at rydahs only gettin on ya boys nerves..I was sitting back thinking damn someone get him in the studio...

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2008, 10:26:11 AM »
I heard he use to live in Redondo, at his uncles house.

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 02:23:39 PM »
I don't know Supreme my nigga I got 2 get at Bear and ask him who he is...I'll c what's up..
Flixx

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 05:10:33 PM »
Look like somebody ass can't read..Lame? Nigga I ain't never been lame..What the fuck I look like talkin bout beatin up some lil ass kid..Why u concerned about what I'm gone do n e way nigga..U must b 1 of hood hoppin homeboys..I was answering my nigga 50cal's question sbout Supreme..when u hear grown folks talkin..shut the fuck up. cuuuz..
Flixx

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2008, 08:15:32 PM »
gardena, compton, same shit!

dats where you got life fucced up at... our murder rate is to high to be the same...GARDENA IS SOUTH BAY AND COMPTON IS "HUB CITY"

same shit homie, fuck the murder rate!
you bragging about the murder rate in your city?  that sounds dumb as shit by the way, and i like your music! lol
You can get murdered in Orange County fucking around in the wrong neighborhood, there are murders everywhere, from Oakland to san bernardino,
from L.A. to miami, whatever

to me, compton, gardena, carson, watts, north lbc, inglewood, south central...all the same to me, they should have just made that one city

you is real funny.. obvious you must never been.. we are never compared to any city...COMPTON RUNS WIT WATTS DATS IT.. YOU FEEL ME.. so all other cities is never compared to us... go to gardena and then come to compton the whole atmosphere and air smells different...(i smeal death in the air lol)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 08:40:12 PM »
Flixx/ R-Tistic...When I used to hang out at Ridahs only with ya Boy Jay-Ridah he would have me rollin..Its funny cause it sounds like everyone was from Gardena down the street from his mothers house...Keke Loco, yeah he used to stay down the street from my mother...Lil Half Dead...yeah he used to stay down the street from my mother....
 On another note..whats up with ya boy Supreme...Homie can bust...he was rapping at rydahs only gettin on ya boys nerves..I was sitting back thinking damn someone get him in the studio...

LMAO!!!! Yeah, we call him Jay Capone, but yeah that's definitely the big homie. He is funny as hell, I need to see where he's been at. LMAO @ "his mom's house"

I don't know Supreme by name...gotta see him to know who you're talkin about. LOL, Jay was buildin a studio in the back of the store, but I don't know if he ever got everything together.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 08:44:32 PM »
gardena, compton, same shit!

dats where you got life fucced up at... our murder rate is to high to be the same...GARDENA IS SOUTH BAY AND COMPTON IS "HUB CITY"

same shit homie, fuck the murder rate!
you bragging about the murder rate in your city?  that sounds dumb as shit by the way, and i like your music! lol
You can get murdered in Orange County fucking around in the wrong neighborhood, there are murders everywhere, from Oakland to san bernardino,
from L.A. to miami, whatever

to me, compton, gardena, carson, watts, north lbc, inglewood, south central...all the same to me, they should have just made that one city

you is real funny.. obvious you must never been.. we are never compared to any city...COMPTON RUNS WIT WATTS DATS IT.. YOU FEEL ME.. so all other cities is never compared to us... go to gardena and then come to compton the whole atmosphere and air smells different...(i smeal death in the air lol)

LOL...Everyone who's from either city knows it's different. I just think it's funny that L.A. people love braggin about who's city is the most run down...."cuzz, our grass ain't green over here!!! We got pebbles and stones in our grass, fuck that green shit!!!!" "cuzz, you can't drive in our neighborhood without drivin through potholes cuzz!! Our pavement ain't smooth!!!!" "Man our grocery stores ain't got no milk or cereal that ain't expired!! Our shit stay smellin sour, on mine!!! Our stomachs is tough cause we used to drinkin sour shit!"