Author Topic: Is Tyga from Compton or Gardena or what!!!?? (Flixx Statement)  (Read 1939 times)

The_Offence

Re: Is Tyga from Compton or Gardena or what!!!?? (Flixx Statement)
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2008, 07:36:41 AM »
tyga is the light skin soulja boy  ;D i dunno why people even speaking on this lil yellow nigga

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: Is Tyga from Compton or Gardena or what!!!?? (Flixx Statement)
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2008, 11:25:43 AM »
Gardena gets activee as fucc........ Jay Capone is mah nigga, him and Big Ship!!! I kno a couple PaybaCCs too! Niggas always been suprised at how active Gardena is! I think people get it misconstrued because it has tons of nice places in it! The parts that are active tho, are active! Everybody in L.A is different... rarely do real niggas from L.A. claim L.A.! Niggas claim they towns... Compton, Watts, Garrrrrrrrr for all my Gardena niggas.. shout out to Soprano!Lol...... Its funny to see Bone (Mako Capone)in all them pictures tho! Thats a real hood as Compton nigga right there... super trap star and everything! LOL..

I dont think it matters if Tyga is from Compton or Gardena.... he reppin the West Coast! Niggas outta ride for him and be proud he around! Tru he aint a gang banger... but he a lil ILL nigga, who got a swagger that the coast needs to get bac into the mainstream! Crazy part is the diversity of all the New artist comin from here! None of us sound alike or even make the same type of music! Bishop is so far from Crooked, Bang is so far from Problem, Hot Dolla is so far from Tyga, Mistah FAB so far from Jacka, Clyde to Ya Boy......hell even 40 Glocc and Spider sound completely different! Tellin u man, we could get this bitch bac craccin on some 92-93 shit!

Game is comin out...he gonna do numbers for suree!
Cube comin out.. hes gonna do pretty good indie!
E 40 has the big record with Akon....
Mack 10 song is killin the airwaves right now!!!

a couple these new niggas come out and do some shit man! and we Bac somethin awful![/b[

YOU GOT GOOD POINTS... I AINT KNOCKIN DAT LIL NIGGA.. HE DO GOT SWAG....JUS KEEP SOME REAL COMPTON NIGGAS AROUND YOU.. SO YOU WONT GET DAT CHAIN SNATCHED...CAUSE HE IS REPPIN THE CITY...
Now that Q left who is handlin the production over that way?

we been gettin production from all over now..king t , big dutch , blak czer and a few others that are big names..that ill disclose when some other projects are released..